Watch Your Mouth

Colorful Rainbow

Note

Beware of unintentional cursing word. The Blue font colour represent of what the twins thinking.

 

 

The twins grew so fast. They finally had a steady schedule. They didn’t really awake in the middle of the night anymore. It felt good for Luhan and Minseok because they finally got a proper resting time at night.

 

Physically, they grew taller and heavier. They were quite active, especially Chanyeol. He basically couldn’t stop moving around. Minseok felt relieved because Yixing was way calmer than his brother. He didn’t really move around that much. As long as he had his unicorn plushie in his hand, he wouldn’t move around that much.

 

That time, Minseok was playing peek-a-boo with the twins while Luhan complained about his work. There was a client that asking too much but didn’t want to spend their money for it.

 

“That was totally dumb. There’s no way you got the best quality materials with that budget.”

 

Minseok frowned. “Luhan, watch your words. The twins are listening.”

 

Luhan just chuckled. “They will not know it.”

 

If only Luhan knows, Yixing is listening to his word precisely.

 

“? Dumb? Hmmm… I should memorize it.”

 

*

 

It was their lunch time and the twins had some Peaches that cut to their bite size. Their teeth were growing, so they had to learn how to chew the food.

 

“Babies! Here’s your Peach!”

 

Minseok’s mother gave the twins the fruits and they were taking it curiously.

 

“Peach? Or is it ? They sound the same. Maybe I didn’t hear it correctly.”

 

The twins slowly chewed the Peach. They looked enjoy their first time eating the fruits.

 

“This is tasty!”

 

*

 

The parents were busy cleaning the house because it’s the schedule of the dump-truck to take their garbage.

 

“Luhan! Quickly! The Dump-Truck is coming!”

 

“Wait a minute, My Queen! I just need to take this garbage to the front gate!”

 

Yixing frowned.

 

“Dump? Dumb? I must be hearing it wrong again. Dumb-Truck? Huh?”

 

*

 

The summer was coming. The families were planning to go out to the beach. The twins are big enough to get their first vacation.

 

“Babies! We’re going to the Beach! You can play on the sands and got a plenty time to get the sunshine!”

 

“What? Beach? Another similar sound? Was it Peach? But it could be ? I should listen more carefully next time.”

 

*

 

The twins were amazed with the view. The sunshine felt so good on their skin. They had never seen the water this much. The sands were soft enough to play with.

 

“Minseok, you should get some sunshine. Let us watch the twins.” The grandmothers offered Minseok.

 

“Can I?”

 

The grandmothers nodded their head.

 

“It’s a special vacation. Go get some sunbathing with Luhan.”

 

After Minseok went with Luhan, the grandmothers chatted about their favourite singer.

 

“I think his Pitch was a bit off sometime.”

 

“Yeah. But it’s quite understandable. He was a rookie with sooo little experience. His Pitch will get better later.”

 

Yixing got another confusion look on his head.

 

“Pitch? Was it Beach? Or Peach? Ah, it should be .”

 

*

 

“MaMa MaMa MaMa MaMa MaMa”

 

”Yes, Xing. It’s Mama.”

 

Minseok felt so happy when he heard Yixing let out a clear word Mama.

 

Luhan who just came back to the house after work was jealous. “You won’t call Baba, Xing?”

 

Yixing was looking at his father before let out a word.

 

“Ba… Ba?”

 

Luhan heart melted.

 

”YES! It’s Baba, Xing!”

 

Luhan then kissed Yixing and made the baby giggled.

 

Minseok was happy with Yixing’s development. He then brought a bowl with a lot of cut of Peaches to feed the twins as their snack time.

 

Yixing looked at the fruits excitedly and yelled loudly.

 

“!!!”

 

Minseok and Luhan dropped their jaw in a such terrible shocked expression.

 

“LUHAN!!! I TOLD YOU TO WATCH YOUR MOUTH WHEN TALKING NEAR THE TWINS!!!”

 

Extra Note

Still thinking how to write about Chanyeol after this story pop out~ Hope you like it~ :D