02 : Promise

Drowning Poison

Woohyun :"Omo she fainted ?!"

HaeMi :" Mianhe ... She can't take alcohol."

Sungyeol :"Aigoo !! I'm not the kid this time !! At least I can drink !! Like a man !!"

Sungjong :" Yah hyung !! Shhh you might wake her up ."

Dongwoo :" Hyung , what are you going to do ?"

Sunggyu :" What ? What does it have to do with me?"

L :" You did glare at her ."

Woohyun :" Aha ! She fainted from your deadly glare."

Sunggyu :" If it's not the girls are here ..." *glare*

Woohyun :" OMO !! I'm fainting !!"

Sungyeol :"Hyung just carry her back ."

L :" Too late ."

Everyone looked around and don't find LiNa anywhere around. The girls were shocked to find HaeMi and Hoya nowhere to be found too.

................................

"Aigoo ... I shouldn't have played that darn game ..."

I woke up and felt a sudden pain in my head. I get myself together and travelled to the kitchen. Flipping through the cabinets , no medicine was to be found. I cursed myself for not bringing some over yesterday. Suddenly , the door unlocked and our manager looked surprised to see me awake.

"Woah , you are awake ??!! That's a first ."

I gave him a smirk and went back to my room to get HaeMi and the other girls. We have a dance schedule. During the few hours , we were so exhausted as we didn't get to have any breakfast at all. We sank onto the ground and took a nap. I went to the sofa that they recently bought with HaeMi and started to head for dreamland. Suddenly the practice room opened and the voices of the guys echoed in the room. We were taken by surprise and started to hide our bare face from them.

Woohyun :"Aigoo ~ My 6 princesses ~ There's no need to hide."

Sungjong :" Yeap ~ You all look pretty without make up too ~"

They started to split and approached us with a plastic bag. Howon came to me and passed me a packed lunchbox.

Woohyun :" We know you all are starving . During our trainee days , it was like this too ~ So eat up before the manager finds out ~~"

Sunggyu :" You rascal !! I bought all of them !!"

Woohyun :" Oops !! Keke"

I opened up the lunchbox and it was filled with warm soup .

Howon :" Drink up. It's to cure your hangover."

Woohyun :" This brat woke me up early in the morning just to ask me to cook this for you. But it's my pleasure ~"

"Gomawo sunbaenim..."

Woohyun :"Aish !!"

Woohyun snatched the soup away from me and looked very furious. I wondered what did I say wrong. I glimpsed at Howon and he too , was angry.

Woohyun :" Call me Oppa !!"

Howon :" Nado !!"

"Gomawo Woohyun-Oppa , Howon-Oppa !!"

They handed me the soup back while EunMi came running towards me.

EunMi :"Speaking of Oppa , your oppa is coming by. He called you yesterday so HaeMi picked it up for you."

"BWO ??!! Did you tell Oppa that I drank ??!!"

Haze :" Ani ~ We just told him that you are not feeling well so you went to bed early."

"So ... What time is he coming ??"

Just then our manager came by and we quickly hid our food .

"LiNa , your brother's here."

Xia :" My aegi !!!"

Oppa came running and hugged me tight. He put his forehead against mine and started asking all sorts of questions.

Xia :" Where does it hurt ? You are not having a fever ... Does your throat hurt ?? Or your head ??"

"I'm fine Oppa ... Just a little headache ..."

Xia :" Hoya !! Take care of her !! She's one of the clumsiest animal you can find on Earth. She sleeps like a pig , temper like a tiger , sly like a fox !! And she falls down tripping over her own two legs !!"

"Yah !! Oppa !! You're embarassing me !!"

I look around and everyone was giggling non-stop , except for the boys. They looked shocked. That was when I realised that now more people have found out that Junsu is my brother . I heavily sighed as there is nothing I can do. We gathered around in the center of the practice room as we started chatting.

Sungyeol :" So ... Sunbaenim ... LiNa is your dongsaeng ??"

Xia :" Yeap ~ She got her cuteness from me !!"

Sungjong :" Blood-related dongsaeng ??"

Xia :" Of course ~"

Sunggyu :" Junsu sunbaenim , I am a big fan of yours. I really admire your voice."

Look at him ... He was there glaring at me yesterday and today he looks like a different person ...

Xia :" Please do take good care of my aegi ~ And please let our relationship be a secret. Suhee wants to acheive her dreams by herself so she didn't want others to know my relationship with her."

In the end , Oppa left and the boys left too for their next schedule. We continued devouring our food . I was about to throw out my food when I digged out a medicine box. There was a sticky note on top .

-Mianhe ...-

I wondered who it was but I'm glad that my headache relieved a lot after taking the medicine. After another long hours of practice , we called it a day and went back to our dorm. I washed the lunchbox and went to bathe as everyone was waiting in line to bathe. After which , I went next door but there was no one there so I left a note on the door .

-Gwenchana~-

The girls were all famished but we are not allowed to intake any food after 8 . We the TV and cuddled with each other and "INFINITE's Ranking King" was on. The girls were all chatting away when we started to have our "girl talk". We were doing the confessing games as we promised each other not to keep any secrets between each other so we can have our bond. Today we are confessing who we like most in INFINITE.

EunMi :" I like Woohyun Oppa and L Oppa !!"

HaeMi :" I like Hoya Oppa !!"

Mint :" I like Hoya Oppa too !! But Dongwoo Oppa is the best ~"

Haze :" I like Sungyeol but I like Hoya Oppa too !! Because he looks like the guy I have a crush on !!"

Mint :" Whose that guy ??"

Haze :" LiNa's ... Oppa ..."

"Bwooo ??!! You like my oppa ??"

Haze :" Keke ~ I've liked him before I even know you ~"

"Well ... I have no comments though ..."

Mina :" I like ... Sunggyu and Woohyun I guess ??"

"Then I guess mine is Sungjonggie ~"

HaeMi's phone lit up and she looks so happy yet secretive.

HaeMi :" The boys are back !! And they say they will be sneaking food over for us !! Yes !!"

Mint :"Who was the one that texted you ??"

HaeMi :" The guy that gave me his phone number last night ~ Guess yourself ~"

Everyone looked at HaeMi jealously. None of them have given us their phone numbers yet. Soon after , the guys sneaked into our dorm and brought us Chinese . We were famished so the food disappeared really fast . 

HaeMi :" Hee-ah !! Your phone is ringing !!"

I didn't notice as I was too busy chatting with Sungyeol.

"Won-Oppa !! Why didn't you call sooner ??"

I ran into the room as I continued chatting with Won-Oppa.

Sungyeol :" Yah !! Kim Suhee !! Is Won-Oppa more important than Yeol-Oppa ??!!"

Sungjong :" Who is Won-Oppa ??"

EunMi :" We don't know .. HaeMi ??"

HaeMi :" I don't know too ... I heard from her that it was her childhood oppa . And she also mentioned that he is from a group too."

Howon :" Aigoo ... Won-Oppa's space is being occupied ..."

Everyone started laughing as I ended my call and went to the kitchen to get a drink. HaeMi didn't look too good for the entire time. We played a game that they invented and they were to stick sticky notes on our back. Each of their member will only give their number to one member only. I got two and the rest got one. I wondered who and gave the number a rang after they left. The first one was Sungyeol's definitely and I dialled my number for the second one but HaeMi stopped me half way.

HaeMi :" Say ... Do you have any chance that you like Hoya Oppa ??"

"Aigoo !! Why are you asking this all of a sudden ??.."

HaeMi :" See ... I really like Hoya ... I've been crushing on him since the very start ... And you know ... I really love dancing and so does he ... I think that we two have a lot in common ..."

"HaeMi ... Trust me , I don't like Howon . I don't like anyone in particular at all . I do like him as an older brother because you've got to admit , he really looks like Junsu Oppa ... If I've got to marry now , I will marry Won-Oppa . So trust me , HaeMi ..."

We embraced for a while and it was a relief to see her finally smile. She stared at her phone and eventually fell into a deep sleep. I saw Howon's name and Dongwoo's name on her phone contact list. She must really like him huh ...