07 : Great start of the day

Drowning Poison

??? : " Yah !! Pabo !! How long are you going to stay in my bed ?!"

"..."

??? : " I need to make my bed now !!!!"

.............

" ... Wow ... I had a nightmare ..."

Sungyeol :" Good morning our princess ~"

I look around and the guys were all gathered together. Just when I was admiring at their breakfast, I noticed that I was sleeping on the sofa in the living room. The guys were looking at me and giggling.

"Omo !! I fell asleep here ??!"

Sunggyu :" Nah , in the balcony."

"Aish... MIANHEEEEE !!!"

Woohyun :" Awww it's okay~ Did you sleep well ?"

"Actually ... I think I had a nightmare ..."

Dongwoo :" Ara ~"

The guys turned their gaze to Sunggyu.

Sunggyu :" What ?? It's her fault that she didn't want to get out of bed. She's an even heavier sleeper than Myungsoo and Dongwoo."

Hoya :" But you ... -pfft- ... didn't need to go to that extent."

Sunggyu :" But you must admit, I'm good ~"

"What are you guys talking about ??"

*Ding Dong*

When the door open, Leo stepped in. Leo told me that he was going to stop by with the other members.

Leo :" Haha !! Good morning my baby tiger, how was your sleep ??"

"Seriously Wonnie , why are you calling me a tiger too ??"

He look at INFINITE and then swiped out his phone, calling the other members to park their car and come up.

"Hey, it's okay ... I don't need a lot of time to clean up ..."

They started laughing while the door opened. The VIXX members came in and greeted their sunbaes and then turned to me.

N :" AIGOOO !!!! SUHEE AH !! You're a tiger !!!!"

That was when I realized ... I ran to the bathroom and look up into the mirror .

"AHHHHHH !!! KIM SUNGGYU !!! YOU'RE SO DEAD !!!!!!"

Sunggyu :" You MUST admit !!! I'm good !!"

"ARGHHHH!!!"

I started chasing him around the house with a marker. I pounced on him and started forcefully drawing on his face. I focused really hard on his mouth by drawing two rectangles.

"Now you're the hamster !!"

I left the beaten Sunggyu in a corner and went to his breakfast and ate it up before he could protest. We look into each other's face and started laughing out loud , me falling over.

Leo :" Come on , let's clean up."

Myungsoo :" Aniya !! Wait !!"

Myungsoo dragged Sunggyu beside me and pulled out his professional camera.

Myungsoo :" Pose !!"

Both of us fakely smiled as we pulled each other's face. I drag Leo to my dorm but surprisingly, it was locked. The guys already brought my packed bag over last night so they asked me to clean up here instead. 

" Hey ... where are my clothes ??"

Sungjong :" Nuna !! In the bag !!"

"No no , the one that I laid out ??"

Sungyeol :" Then I guess we forgot ..."

Leo :" Wear this then ~ I brought it in case you didn't have enough clothes ."

"You're a life saver !!!"

I quickly cleaned up but was embarassed at Leo's choice of clothes .

"OPPAAAAA !!"

Everyone started laughing as I peek out from the door and slowly come out, covering my body with a towel . Leo asked me to sit in front of the sofa as he tied my hair like how he used to. Woohyun smirked as the guys were curious about what Leo gave me to wear. And finally, I stood up and hesistantly removed the towel.

Leo gave me this ...

A white t-shirt with a fake tie printed on it, a red and black checkered suspender skirt with knee high socks. And worst of all, he tied my hair into two high ponytails.

The guys were laughing and pinching my cheeks while I stood there lifelessly.

"I'm wearing sandals !! How am I suppose to wear knee high socks ??!!"

Woohyun :" Don't worry , let's go!!"

He passed me my white marten boots as I stare at it bizzared.

"So you guys planned this ??!! Not taking my original clothes ??!! FOR THIS ??!! Is this a day to prank me like this ??!!"

Sunggyu :" Who told you to sleep in our house the night before the trip ??"

I totally regretted it . In the morning, I was being dragged out from someone's room as I recalled in my dream. Drawn on my face and now this ... What a good day ... Oh yah , Myungsoo kept pestering me to pose for him.

So Dongwoo was driving (OMO) and with Sunggyu , Leo , me , Myungsoo , Hyuk, Sungyeol while the others rode in another van , drove by N. How dangerous it is for these two to drive ... I swear that I was praying most of the time when Dongwoo was driving.

...........................................

Sungyeol :" Yah !! Suhee's asleep again !!"

Sunggyu :" Geez... How well can she sleep ?? It's so bumpy."

Hyuk :" Let's draw a mole on her cheek !!"

Sunggyu :" YEA !! Let's do it !!... Wait ... She already has one on her right cheek ... She's spoiling the fun..."

Dongwoo :" HYUNG !! Darken it and draw an exact same one on the left !!"

Myungsoo :" That would be nice for a picture."

Leo :" Give me the marker ."

...........................................

Finally , we arrived and it was such a "smooth" ride. I got woke up in the middle by Dongwoo's driving. We pulled out the luggage and went to the front desk while the other van stopped after and they came to us.

Sungjong :" Nuna , did you sleep on the van again ?!"

"Omo !! How did you know ??"

Sungjong :" Nah ... Just guessing ..''