05 : Weird health

Drowning Poison

HaeMi :"Suhee ah ... Suhee !! Oh my god ... She's having a high fever !!"

Manager :" That's not good ... Is she able to get up ??"

HaeMi :"She was awake awhile ago , I guess that she stayed up all night again ..."

Manager :" Let's just let her rest. We need to leave her or else we wouldn't catch the plane."

HaeMi :" But she's sick , we can't just leave her ... Let me at least call her brother ??"

Manager :" I think you should. Just hurry up alright ??"

.............................

???:"Oh !! You're awake !!"

My vision turned out blurred and I couldn't make up the person's face. Slowly , I recognize that sculptured face.

"Ah ... L ah ..."

L :" Call me myungsoo... But since you have no energy to speak , just call me L then ..."

"What am I doing here ??"

L :" You are down with high fever. Don't move."

"Where are the members ?"

L :" They are all off to Japan ."

"Oh yeah ... how could I forget about it ..."

What kind of leader am I ? Forgetting the time , forgetting the schedule ... I have no rights in being the leader ...

I turned to back face Myungsoo as I started tearing . I can't let anyone see me cry. It's pathetic. I don't want anyone to leave me.

L :" Are you alright ??"

"Yeah , I'm fine."

L :" Are you sure ? You don't sound like it though."

"I think I caught a flu or something..."

L :" Do you think that you can stay by yourself for an hour ?? I need to rush off for my drama filming ... "

"Of course , you can go . I will be fine by myself."

L :" Mianhe ..."

"Why are you apologizing ??"

L :" It's just that you're sick and I can't even take care of you. But don't worry , the next person should be here around an hour later."

"The next person ??"

L :" Well , we can't just let you be , you're sick. So those with no schedules will take turn and take care of you."

"No , no , I'm actually fine."

L :" Nah , it's the least we can do for our sick friend. I'm going off now . See you soon ."

"Annyeong ..."

"Myungsoo ah ... Gomawo ..."

L :" You're very welcome"

Myungsoo pat my head and covered me well with my blanket. He left and I was somehow relieved. I sit myself up against the wall and unknowingly, tears started to fall like raindrops. I don't know what is wrong with me. I can't believe I can forget about our schedule and be so selfish , talking to Howon Oppa till dawn. My emotions became unstable as I started crying out loud. What have I become ? I am such a horrible person .

??? :" Yah !! Are you alright ??"

"W-what ??!! Kim Sunggyu what are you doing here ?!!"

I quickly hide my face under the blanket but I know that it is no use . He must have already heard my crying and saw my wet face.

Sunggyu :" I'm here for my shift of course !! Yah !! Are you alright ??"

He started trying to pull the blanket off me to check. What is he checking ?? To see my soaked face and make fun of me ?? I resisted as much as I can but my body feels weak all of a sudden and let go of the blanket. I saw his face clearly .

"What are you doing ??!!! Is it so fun to watch me cry ?? Is it because you've never seen it before ?? You will probably go running around and telling everyone that you've seen me cry ?? Are you trying to make everyone leave me ??!!"

I can't believe that I've said that. I could clearly see the hurt expression on his face. I couldn't face him . I pulled the blanket up to my face once again. After a few minutes that passed like hours, I finally can't take the guilt in me anymore.

"Sunggyu ah ... Are you there ??..."

There wasn't a reply , I guess that he must have gone away. That's it , I've let someone walk out of my life . I knew I was emotionally unstable , I should have controlled it . I've unintentionally hurt someone but why is hurting him , hurting me more than ever ? My heart doesn't feel alright at all ... It feels like it is suffocating ... What's happening to me ?? No , I must apologize. No matter what .

"Sunggyu ah !!" 

I took off my blanket but surprisingly , there he was . Sitting right beside me. My heart skipped a beat when I saw his face, I can feel my face heating up. I still can't face him so once again , I hid myself under the blanket.

Sunggyu :" Hey ... Am I really that type of horrible person in your eyes ??"

"Aniya !! I was just ... I don't know ... I think I just went out of control ..."

Sunggyu :" Do you really hate me that much ??"

"No ... I mean ... I do hate you sometimes ... Your words hurt me more than anyone else's has ... I just ... Don't know what's wrong with me these days ..."

Sunggyu :" Mianhe ..."

"Aniya !! It's not your fault ... The problem lies within me ..."

Sunggyu :" I'm sorry for making someone as cheerful as you cry ..."

"Aniya ..."

Sunggyu :" If I really make you that upset , I will leave ... I'm sorry ... The porridge I will leave it here , eat something to fill your stomach ... Annyeong ..."

Before I know it , I've came out of my hideout and reach out for his hand. The moment I touch his hand , my heart started pounding and it feels so suffocating . However , I don't want to let go of his hand . I don't want him to leave.

"Kajima ..."

Sunggyu :" What did you say ??"

"Mianhe !!... Kajima ..."

He gave me a faint smile and sat beside me on the bed. I hid half of my face in the blanket, my body moved unconciously.

"If ... it makes you better ... I'm not someone very cheerful ... So it's not your fault ... I act like this from time to time ... I hurt my brother from time to time too ... I didn't do it intentionally so please don't take it to heart ... I didn't mean anything that I said ..."

Sunggyu :" You're having a hard time too huh ??"

"Sort of ... I guess ..."

Sunggyu :" Well , it's okay I'm not someone that gets hurt easily ..."

"Liar ..."

Sunggyu :" Yah ... your face is red , I think your fever just went up again ... Come , eat something ..."

"I don't have the appetite ..."

Sunggyu :" Well , at least drink some water and take the pills ."

He went out to the kitchen and came back with a cup of warm water, a pail of iced water and a towel. He fed me slowly and I can't believe that I have became so obedient to someone I barely know ... There really is something wrong with me ... He came back to my side and slowly put my head on his shoulder and put his arm around my shoulder so that I do not fall or knock against the wall . The whole time , I was quiet and my body reacts the way it never did before.

"I thought Myungsoo said that the next shift is supposed to be an hour later ??..."

Sunggyu :" My recording ended earlier than expected so I came back early."

"You're not leaving right ??"

Sunggyu :"I promise. Besides ,where else can I go when you locked my waist ?"

I look down at my hands and I didn't know how and when my arms get there. However , my vision is fainting slowly and my head is becoming heavier. I didn't have the energy left. Soon , darkness came to me. When I woke up , I was lying on my pillow and there is a towel on my forehead. I look around the room but there was no sign of Sunggyu anywhere ... 

He promised he wouldn't leave ...

I felt hungry and got up on my feet . With a heavy body and heavy breathing , I opened my door and was welcomed with an aromatic smell. I made my way to the kitchen and saw Woohyun there cooking.

Woohyun :"Aigoo , our aegi, go sit and wait in the living room okay ? I'm almost done ."

"Ne ..."

I looked as Woohyun was making a mess in the kitchen and he was tasting most of the time. He was following the recipe but it seems that it didn't turn out right.

"Woohyun Oppa ..."

Woohyun :" Yes Suhee ah ??"

"Erm ... Where did ... he go ??"

Woohyun :" He ?? As in Sunggyu Hyung ??"

"Yeah ..."

Woohyun :" Oh , he left ."

"..."

Woohyun :" He went out with Junsu Sunbae."

"Oppa was here ??"

I waited for his reply as he served the dish in a bowl and make his way to me. He started blowing the porridge and sending it slowly into my mouth.

Woohyun :" HaeMi called him in the morning but he was too busy with his schedule so he only make it here just now. Apparently , Junsu sunbaenim called Sunggyu out to talk so Sunggyu hyung called me from next door. You're lucky that I ended my schedule pretty early today."

"Oh ... How long have they been gone ??..."

Woohyun :" Well quite some time , I was supposed to call them once you're awake ..."

Woohyun swiped his phone and rang for Sunggyu . I anxiously inhaled in the porridge and burnt my tongue. 

"Ah !! That burns ..."

I went to the kitchen and got a glass of water. Soon after , the door of our apartment burst open. I saw Oppa and Sunggyu ran into the apartment.

Xia :" My aegi , what happened ?? Why were you shouting ??"

"Aniya Oppa , I just burnt my tongue , that's all."

Xia :" You don't look okay ... I guess your fever went up again ... Haish ... when it finally went down just now. Woohyun ah !! Why didn't you take care of my aegi !!"

Woohyun :" Aniya sunbae !! She was fine a moment ago !!"

"Yes , I'm perfectly fine , I don't feel unwell."

Sunggyu :" Yah !! Stop being so stubborn and go sit down. Your face is burning red again !!"

Xia :" Listen to Sunggyu , go sit down. I will feed you one spoon by one spoon ... Aigoo ... You can't even take care of yourself ..."

"Oppa !! I can !!"

Xia :" Then why did you stay up all night last night ? Why did you get a high fever ?"

"I just went for a walk in the park !! I lose track of time talking to a friend ... That's all . I'm perfectly fine."

Xia :" Which friend are you talking about ?? HaeMi ??"

"Aniya , it's not HaeMi."

Howon :" Sorry , the door wasn't closed so I just came by. "

"It's okay ~ Come sit !!"

Howon :" Junsu hyung annyeonghasaeyo !!"

Xia :" Howon ah !! Why didn't you take care of her ?? I told you from the very first time she has a very bad health so I wanted you to look out for her."

Howon :" Hyung , I'm really sorry ... Suhee ah , I'm really sorry ..."

"Aniya ~ It's not your fault. It's mine ."

Xia :" Exactly !! It is your fault . You can't even take care of yourself , how are you expecting me to let you be ?? I don't care . Now I have three people keeping an eye on you for me. They will report to me if anything happens ??"

"Who ?? Come on , I just lost track of time talking to Howon Oppa . He did gave me his jacket . I also don't know how it turn out to be like this ."

Woohyun :" So the friend you were talking about was Hoya ??"

"I happened to meet him there so we just talked. Oppa , can you stop freaking out and just listen to me for a second okay ??"

Once again , I used my puppy face and it always work for Oppa. He finally calmed down and hugged me.

Xia :" What am I going to do with you ... You always make me worried ..."

"I'm okay Oppa . I'm happy here . And thank you for always being so caring and understanding towards me. You don't have to worry about me , I have lots of friends here ..."

Xia :" From now on , listen to Howon , Sunggyu and Woohyun okay ?? They are close to you right ?"

Woohyun :" Sunbae, you don't have to worry , we INFINITE treats her like our little sister ."

"Okay Oppa , anything for you."

We sent Oppa off as he is tired from his schedule. Howon went back for a shower and Woohyun went back to find remedies and medicine for me. Sunggyu was left behind with me and I wondered what Oppa told him.

"Sunggyu ah ..."

"Are you mad or something ??"

Sunggyu :" Mad ?! Why would I be ??"

"Then it's okay. I'm just wondering ... What did my brother told y-"

Sunggyu :" That's a secret between us ."

"Are you sure you're n-"

Sunggyu :" I'm fine ..."

I don't know why but there seems to be that wall once again between me and him. One moment , he was good to me , and another moment , I don't know what's wrong with him. Not knowing how he actually feels and what he is actually thinking makes me sad . 

"Gomawo ..O-Oppa ..."

Sunggyu :" W-What did you call me ??!!"

"O-O-Oppa ..."

Sunggyu :" Haha ~ What are you trying to do ?? Aegyo doesn't work on me ~"

"Hey , you're mean !!"

Sunggyu :" Eat up , your stomach's growling !!"

"Yah !! Who was the one that called me fat and told me to watch my diet ?? Who was the one that called me pig ??!!''

Sunggyu :" The situation is different now , you look just right. So don't get too fat or too skinny. "

"Shiro , I want to have a good figure ."

Sunggyu :" Now you start to worry about your figure ??"

"If it's not because of you and your hurting words , I would have already drank all of Woohyun's porridge by now."

Sunggyu :" Come on , you know that it was just a joke !!"

"It was just ... a joke ??"

Sunggyu :" Of course !!"

"You !! You made me feel bad about my figure and now you tell me that it was just a joke !?"

Sunggyu :" Woah chill !!"

"You made me worry all night yesterday and I couldn't fall asleep. I'm right , it's not Howon's fault , it's yours !! Hmph !!"

Sunggyu :" You can't sleep because I called you a pig ??"

"Argh !! I hate you !! I'm going to finish the porridge right now."

Sunggyu :" As you wish ~"

"AH !! MY TONGUE !!"

Sunggyu :" Aish !! See ?? You can't even take care of yourself."

Sunggyu chuckled to himself and started spooning the porridge. He blows it softly and checked the temperature with his lips. 

Sunggyu :" Say "ah" ~"

"Hmph ..."

Sunggyu :" Ah ~"

"A-Ah ..." 

I felt so embarassed that I have to obey to a hamster. A tiger obeying a hamster ? That's a first. But what is this feeling again ... My stomach feels like it's shivering?? But when Woohyun fed me , there wasn't this feeling ... First , my heart , now my stomach ... I must really have a weird health here ... But who is he exactly ?? Why am I being so obedient towards him ??

"What are you exactly ...?''

Sunggyu :" What ??"

"Nothing ..."