Eight

Can you see me? (Sequel to Me or Her?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerim's POV

Myungsoo? Kim Myungsoo? She likes him? Just the moment she entered this school? What the heck is going on. Is she somewhat like a playgirl? Or did she already know Myungsoo before coming to this school? Wait, why am I so worried. Psh, Myungsoo is nothing to me now.

Myungsoo's POV

The moment the teacher released us for lunch, I rushed to the toilet as I was so damn urgent. After I've done my business, I came out of the toilet and walked towards the cafe. On the way there, there was so many students smirking at me, nudging me, whispering about me. I have absolutely no idea what's going on. 

I just shrugged and sat down at a random table since I had no one else to sit with. 

Just as I was about to go buy some food, Minah slammed her food on the table and grinned at me. "Hi! I see you being alone so I'm gonna join you. Wanna share?" She said and opened her lunch box. "I've cooked way too much. I don't wanna waste it too so..."

I smiled "Yeah, uh sure. Its looks good." I complimented. Why not? Its free food right? She's pretty too... I wouldn't deny.

She blushed at my compliment and handed me a spoon. I tried a spoonful and was surprised at the taste. It's really delicious, nothing I have expected. "Its good! You're a good cooker." I complimented her, again. "Aw, you're too nice." She replied shyly and ate too. We chatted as we ate, as if we're really close friends.

I heard whistles from other tables but I ig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter