Six

Can you see me? (Sequel to Me or Her?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As I was walking, I felt someone glaring at me. I already had someone in my mind. Was it possibly Howon glaring at me? For not apologizing and all? I trembled a little and walked faster. I entered my classroom, and went straight to my seat. After a while, more students entered and filled the class up. 

The teacher then came in, with a student following behind her. Upon seeing that, many male students in my class cheered and whistled. Why? Because the new student is a girl. What more, a really pretty, y, girl. She has the S line, with perfect wavy brown hair down her waist. Her eyes were shining so brightly, and her smile never left her face. She's wearing a crop top with the word "To Infinity and Beyond", with maroon coloured skater skirt and white high cut sneakers. Her appearance screamed perfection.

Every guys crave for her, and every girls groan in envy.

"Annyeonghasaeyo. My name is Minah, please take care of me." 

Oh, and her voice? Sweeter than the honey the bees collected. Sweeter than the sweetest chocolate one has ever tasted. So sweet that even sugar are considered bitter. Okay thats exaggerating, but still.

Her assigned seat was in front of Mirah and Myungsoo. Oh, did I mention how awkward Mirah and Myungsoo is? They even separated their tables. 

Anyway, back to that Minah girl. She smiled and introduced herself go her partner, who's nose is already bleeding. She then turned and greeted Myungsoo and Mirah. Wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter