Two

Can you see me? (Sequel to Me or Her?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Howon left Sungyeol and Chaerim there, he wanted to find Myungsoo and beat the out of him. How could someone treat their best friend like that?

Obviously, the reason why Howon wanted to beat him up is not because he's a kind hearted person who will help strangers get revenge, but because the person Myungsoo hurt was someone he loves.

And it hurt him too, seeing her being treated like that.

"Hey, do I really need to get my eyes checked?" Dongwoo asked, trailing behind him. "Where did Myungsoo and Mirah go?" Ignoring his question, Howon asked Dongwoo. "Oh, the M&M? The last time I saw them was when I was in the mall... Just kidding." Dongwoo chuckled after seeing Howon's glare. "I'm not sure but I think I heard someone talking about them going to Kamong cafe for their da..." Before Howon finish listening to Dongwoo, he ran off to grab his skateboard and skated off, leaving Dongwoo standing there, confused.

When Howon reached the cafe, he saw the couple sitting near the back door of the cafe, smiling and talking as though nothing happened.

Howon grew mad and stomped towards them, leaving his skateboard outside. He grabbed Myungsoo's collar and pulled him outside. through the back door. Mirah, shocked by Howon's sudden appearance, followed them outside.

~~~

When Sungyeol and Chaerim reached the cafe for the coffee that Sungyeol was craving for, they heard some rumors about people fighting outside the cafe. Not giving a damn, they ordered their drinks and chatted.

"Errr... Chaerim-ah."

"Yes? Oh Sungyeol how did you know my name?"

Sungyeol chuckled and said, "I have my ways. Anyway, I seriously need to get this out of my chest." Chaerim looked at him and gestured for him to continue.

"The one who saved you wasn't me. Its Howon." He confess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter