One

Can you see me? (Sequel to Me or Her?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo swam with all his might, pulling his girlfriend along, hoping that she'd be alright. Of course she would be, she's a swimmer after all.

Yet Myungsoo have forgotten about that at the wrong timing.

Once they reached the shore, Myungsoo shook his girlfriend, Mirah, hoping that she'd respond, which she did. She pretended to cough, and gave Myungsoo a fake weak smile, "Myungie, thank you so much for saving him, I might have drown in there." She sniffed as fake tears dripped down.

She did nothing to remind Myungsoo about you. Of course she wouldn't. She hated you. She had always thought that you were trying to break them apart. Yes, she knew about your feelings towards Myungsoo, too. It was obvious, but the dense Kim Myung Soo took no notice.

Myungsoo, shocked by Mirah's tears, hugged her tightly as he tried to comfort her. "Shh... don't cry, you're alright now, lets go wash up first. Since we'll be dismissed after this, let's go to your favourite cafe, what is it called? Kamong cafe? Yeah, I'll buy you a warm drink then." With that, they left.

And yes, he had totally forgotten about you.

~~~

Third person's POV

The moment Chaerim stopped struggling, she felt herself sink into the sea, deeper and deeper, until she felt a tug. Someone was pulling her, someone was trying to save her, and in her heart she was hoping it'd be Myungsoo, though she know its not possible.

She was pulled to the surface of the sea, half conscious. Everything that happened was unclear to her. Except the fact that Myungsoo chose Mirah over her.

She felt someone wrap her arms around something, something like a life vest, while pulling her slong. For that, she felt grateful, though she would prefer being left alone in the sea to drown.

"1...2...1...2" was what she heard when she woke up, as she felt someone pumping her chest. She coughed out water and breathed heavily.

She could hear muffled voices of people talking, but due to the fact that water went into her ears earlier on, she couldn't make out what they were talking about.

So she just opened her eyes to see who they were.

~~~

Howon's POV

As I flipped the boat, I expected to see three heads popping out of the water, cursing me and throwing me glares. However, none of that happened.

The moment Myungsoo's head popped out, he looked around frantically, searching for someone, whom I'm not sure if its Chaerim or Mirah.

Then when his girl's head popped out, the way he reacted answered my question. Without hesitating,he b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter