Five

Can you see me? (Sequel to Me or Her?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, I walked to school, feeling like a zombie due to lack of sleep the previous night. Too many things were in my head and I just couldn't go to sleep peacefully. What annoyed me most was the fact that just when I fell asleep, the alarm rang. Damn it. 

I dragged my feet out of my house after mumbling a goodbye to my parents. I'm grumpy as hell. I rubbed my eyes as I walked past the seat where Myungsoo and I used to meet at before going to school. There is a boy wearing the same uniform as I am, sitting on that bench. 

My eyes widened a little when I realised who that person was. I quickened my footsteps and hurried to school. Getting nearer and nearer to school, someone grabbed my arms and turned me around. Yep, you got it. Its him.

"Chaerim, wait." Pants. "I'm sorry, okay?" Pants. "I know what I did was wrong." Pants. "I missed you, so much." Pants. "Forgive me?" 

I glared at him and shook his arm off, and walked off. Who in the right mind would forgive someone so easily? I mean, yeah, there are some people like that, but not me. Days ago, I was desperate for his attention. Now, its the opposite. Revenge is always sweet, huh?

Arriving in school, I walked straight to my lockers, only to see Sungyeol there. "Hey." He greeted. He then signalled me to look behind him. Behind him stood Howon and Dongwoo, chatting.

Upon seeing Howon, I remembered Sungyeol's prank the previous day. "Yah!" I punched his arm. "Were you that bored

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter