Four

Can you see me? (Sequel to Me or Her?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sat in front of my study table, staring into blank space for the longest time, thinking about everything that happened today. I burried my face into my palms, regretting my actions earlier.

I knew I should have stood on0 Howon's side, especially since I knew he was the one who saved me. Ahh, why am I like this? I even pushed him away though he's also injured.

I still have not thank him for saving him, and yet I'm already treating him like that? This can't be. I have to apologize.

I grabbed my phone and unplugged it from the charger. Scrolling through my contacts, I found Sungyeol's number that he gave me earlier today. I know, I know, its weird calling someone you just knew, but its urgent, and he seemed cool to me.

"Yobosaeyo? Sungyeol?" I started

"Yes, Chaerim?"

"I uhh... kinda need your friend Howon's number. You know, to thank him and to apologize."

"Its about time! I'll send you his number later through text message, since I don't remember his number. Don't tell him that!"

"Haha, sure, thanks." I said and hung up.

A minute later, I received a message from Sungyeol.

"To: Chaerim

Here it is! You're welcome.

From: Sungyeol the Great"

Chuckling at the name he gave himself, I tapped onto the contact. My finger stopped at the 'call' button. I hesitated.

What if he wants revenge? What if he's mad at me for pushing him and all? What if he'd change his target and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter