Chapter 3(Final)

Online Love

Perfect. That was the only way to describe it. Baekhyun had felt everything they described in books, from the butterflies in his stomach to the fireworks. He didn’t want to release, if it wasn’t the lack of oxygen going to his lungs, he probably wouldn’t have. He pulled away, his eyes still closed, trying to relish the feeling as long as possible.

“Baekhyun..” Chanyeol softly whispered.

Baekhyun slowly opened his eyes, afraid of what Chanyeol would say to him after what he just did. Chanyeol’s eyes were wide open, his hair ruffled, and his lips swollen and pink, and Baekhyun really wanted to kiss him again.

“Baekhyun..wow..” Chanyeol managed to spit out.

“I know.. I’m sorry; I really don’t know what came over me.” Baekhyun mumbled, avoiding Chanyeol’s eyes.

“Sorry? Why are you sorry?”

“Because I know you aren’t really interested in me. I mean you’ve barely been able to look me in the eye since you saw me. I just wanted to make sure my feelings for you were completely genuine.” Baekhyun said before bringing his hand up to rub the back of his neck awkwardly.

“Not interested?” Chanyeol scoffed.

“Baekhyun, I’m 100% interested! Look, I’m sorry for kind of avoiding you... the problem is...” Chanyeol let out a huff before continuing.

“The problem is you!” Chanyeol half shouted.

Baekhyun looked up confused, anger filling in his body. What could baekhyun have possibly done other than try to start conversation with him? Baekhyun was about to open his mouth before Chanyeol cut him off.

“Not in that way. It’s just... You’re so amazing! Literally. The minute I saw you I completely froze. I still can’t find the right words to say to you! It’s freaking me out! I’ve never been so tongue tied in front of someone before. I just don’t want to mess this up by me saying something idiotic and you not wanting to talk to me again.” Chanyeol huffed out, putting his head down in shame of his sudden confession.

Baekhyun’s smile immediately grew, his anger diminishing quickly.

“Chanyeol… Nothing you could ever say would make me want to stop talking to you. I mean, I’ve stayed with your idiotic for a whole year that proves something right? I like you too, trust me. Nothing could change that.” Baekhyun said before cautiously raising his hands to place on Chanyeol’s shoulders.

Chanyeol looked up at baekhyun and grinned.

“You mean that?”

“Of course! I like you for you; you’re crazy, big eared, idiotic self.” Baekhyun smiled at the much taller male.

“Good. Because I like you too.” Chanyeol chuckled.

There was a moment of silence where both just looked at each other and smiled before Chanyeol broke it.

“So... Can we make this completely official now? Like you and me… boyfriends? For sure?” Chanyeol asked timidly

“Are you sure you want to deal with my crazy ?” Baekhyun giggled out.

“As long as you’re willing to deal with my idiotic .”

“Deal.”

“Deal.”

It’s been 2 weeks since him and Chanyeol made it official. It seemed like it had been months, both already being 300% comfortable around the other. On the 5th day it was official, baekhyun had already saw Chanyeol , it was completely by accident, baekhyun might have walked into the shower when Chanyeol was showering because he left his glasses by “accident”, baekhyun doesn’t even wear glasses. Chanyeol knew it too, but he didn’t want to tell baekhyun he knew, because he found it adorable how impulsive and shy baekhyun was.  He could’ve just asked Chanyeol and Chanyeol would’ve complied.

                “In honor of our relationship, I am going to take you on our very special first date. Since I’ve never visited here, I’m going to take you to the only restaurant I know of, and you are going to be wined and dined like a gentleman.” Chanyeol declared in his best dominate voice he could.

Baekhyun giggled a bit at his boyfriend before responding

“Why, I would very much appreciate that sir. Now let me go to fix myself up a bit for this fine wining and dining.” Baekhyun chuckled.

“No. Go the way you are my dear fellow, you look perfectly amazing.” Chanyeol said as he played a smile on his face.

Baekhyun sighed a bit before grabbing his wallet and phone.

“Well then let’s go my fellow .” Baekhyun said as he reached his hand out for Chanyeol to take.

“Be prepared for the date of your life!” Chanyeol half shouted as they walked out the door.

Baekhyun giggled, “And where are you taking me my prince?”

“To the restaurants of all restaurants!” Chanyeol smiled brightly before taking baekhyuns hand and leading the way to the restaurant.

Chanyeol had lead baekhyun to the restaurant right across from his apartment, the small café where Chanyeol had supposedly gone to while baekhyun had been in class the day before. He claimed they had the best boba and spicy ramen in the world, but baekhyun had already knew that. Baekhyun had visited a lot here last year, and even became friends with quite a few employees.

“Hello! Welcome to JjangC. What can I get you today?” said the waitress as Chanyeol and baekhyun sat down in the spot closest to the back, baekhyuns favorite.

“Don’t worry. I already know what’s good here.” Chanyeol stated, trying his best to imitate baekhyun.

Baekhyun scoffed and pouted a bit at Chanyeol.

“2 taro bobas and 2 spicy ramen with rice on the side please.” Chanyeol said confidently to the waitress before hanging back the menus.

“Okay! Got it. It will be out shortly gentlemen.” The waitress said before disappearing in the back.

“This place is really beautiful huh? I mean, it’s not crowded, the lighting is dim and the people here are friendly. It gives me a warm feeling.” Chanyeol said with a soft and genuine smile creping on his face

“Not as beautiful as m-“Baekhyun was about to say before he was cut off from a voice behind him.

“Baekhyun?”

Baekhyun recognized the voice; he turned around with a huge smile plastered on his face as he met the face that went with the voice.

“Kyungsoo? How are you! I haven’t seen you in so long!” Baekhyun said excitedly.

“About a year! I’m great how are you? I’ve missed you baek!” Kyungsoo said as he wrapped his arms around baekhyuns waist and pulled him into a hug.

“I’ve missed you too kyung!” Baekhyun laughed back as he enveloped kyungsoo in the hug.

 Chanyeol was fuming in the back ground. Who was this grabbing baekhyun into a hug? And why was baekhyun allowing it?  What was with the nicknames, kyung and baek? Chanyeol doesn’t even call baekhyun, baek?

“Well I got to run, I was just supposed to pick up my ramen and head back home. I’m glad I saw you Baek! Call me some time so we can hang out!”
“Most definitely. I’ll see you later kyung!” Baekhyun said before waving to the man as he left the store.

Baekhyun sat down and sighed, smile still plastered to his face and completely oblivious to the fuming Chanyeol.

“Woah, I haven’t seen him in so long. He looked great! I’m glad I ran into him.” Baekhyun said chuckling.

Chanyeol had enough, he didn’t want to sit here and hear how amazing and great this stranger looked. He angrily slide out of his chair and stomped out of the restaurant.

Baekhyun was utterly confused, grabbing his phone and wallet before running out of the café to follow Chanyeol.

“Two spicy ramen and-hey!” the waitress shouted at baekhyun as he scurried out of the small café.

“Chanyeol! Chanyeol where are you going?” Baekhyun shouted at the giant as he hurriedly followed him out of the restuarant.

Chanyeol just ignored him and kept walking faster and faster.

Baekhyun did his best to increase his pace but Chanyeol was just too fast and baekhyun quickly ran out of breath.

“Chanyeol! Please, I can’t run any longer” Baekhyun whimpered out.

Chanyeol immediately stopped in his tracks and turned to face baekhyun.

“What?!?” He spat out as baekhyun cautiously approached him.

“Wh—hat—happe-ned…. Back there?” Baekhyun stumbled out as he was trying to catch his breath.

Chanyeol grabbed baekhyun by the collar, locking eyes with each other.

“What happened? That big eyed freak was all over you back there and you allowed it! You’re mine. Only mine.” Chanyeol angrily spit out.

Baekhyun couldn’t help but giggle.

“Him? All over me? Chanyeol he’s straight and his girlfriend is my cousin.” Baekhyun laughed.

Chanyeol’s anger quickly diminished and his grip on baekhyuns collar loosened.

“But stay angry, you’re y when you’re angry” Baekhyun smirked, causing Chanyeol to blush.

“You’re still mine. Only mine.” Chanyeol said, his grip on baekhyuns collar tightening again.

“Deal?”
“Deal.”

 

 

 

 

Last chapter >.< sorry it was kind of rushed. 

Im thinking of making another story! Any pairings you might want? Comment ^_^