This is my world

Welcome to Sugar Land, baby!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongmin was watching you from afar.

"Prince. We need to go to the castle and quick."

"I know Donghyun. Find us a ride."

Donghyun nodded and clapped his hands twice and some cakes appeared. "Let's go prince Jeongmin."

All the boys sat on a cake and the cakes started floating.

"Welcome to my world Hana..." Jeongmin murmured to himself.

 

You decide to get inside the... Sort of cookie house you saw earlier. You knock at the door. No one replied to you and you decide to enter.

"A-anyone's inside?" You heard a meow somewhere in the house. "Ki-kitty? Where are your ma-master?" you heard a meow again. You didn't want to move because you were scared. What if someone saw you?

"Aish! Am I dead? If I am then meh! I'll just check around and then get out!" You check around the house.

"Meow~" You heard the meow again and decided to follow the sound. "Kitty~"

"Meow~" You smiled because you knew the kitty was close. "Kitty~ Kitty~"

"Meorw." You turned around. "Kitty!...Kitty..." The black cat became a... Human and jumped on you. You fell on the floor and the 'Kitty' was on you.

"Who are you and what have you done to my family!?" The 'Kitty' menaced you.

"Waa! Wait! Wait! I-I'm new here! I-I don't even know where I am and...and they abandoned me!" You closed your eyes really tight. You were quite scared of what just happened.

The boy got closer to you and sniffed you. "Ew.~ You smell weird!" He stood up. "Yeah, with your smell I knew you weren't from here." He scratched his nose.

You blinked and stood up. "Are you... a kitty or... a human?" you asked.

He suddenly started laughing. "Human?" What a weird joke! There's no humans here! There's only sugarians here!" He kept laughing at your supposed joke.

"Su-sugarians?" He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter