Getting drunk from lollipop?

Welcome to Sugar Land, baby!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 After walking for hours, you found a sort of castle, not sure if you could call it the kingdome or not. And you weren't sure if it was Jeongmin's kingdome. You still walked toward it.

When you were close enough, you see people looking at you. They looked like normal humans, except maybe they're pink-ish eyes. Some had baby blue eyes, like the cat you met earlier. You conclude that people with pink eyes were sugarians and people with baby blue eyes were companions. You walked toward a lady with pink eyes. You couldn't look at her eyes while talking to her, you felt uncomfortable.

"Hum, sorry... May I know where I am?..." You asked a bit terrified.

She frowned and walked away.

You looked her walking away with a man. The man turned around and you saw his blue eyes. Then he transformed into a white tiger with pink stripes.

You gulpped and walked toward a little building.

"Welcome to Lolli!...love pop..." The man whispered the two last words as he saw you entering. "What is a human doing here?" He asked while tilting his head on the side a frown on his face.

"I-I'm lost..."

"Last time a human came here, it rained so badly and the wind kept blowing because of her! So go away!" He yelled at you.

"A human?" You tried to ask even though you were scared of him.

He nodded and pointed the door. "Now, can you please get out of here."

"But I didn't want to come here! It's Jeongmin who brought me her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter