New students

Welcome to Sugar Land, baby!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You open the door of your class. As soon as you open it, you look around before sighing. Your bestfriend wasn't here again. You close the door before walking toward your desk and sit. You look at the window and suddenly you start to smile. You can see everyone's running, they're all late except for you. And after a few minutes they were all here even the teacher. The students sit on their desk and the teacher walks toward you.

"Ahh... I'm sorry miss Hana. I'm late again." The teacher said.

"It's ok mister Late." You let out a low chuckle before smiling to him.

"Yah! It's mister Lee!" He looks at you while frowning but ended up forgiving you because of your smile.

Your teacher was about to start when the door suddenly openned. It was the director and some other boys behind him.

"I'd like you to welcome to our new students." The director walked toward the teacher followed by the new students.

'New students?' you thought.

"Here's their lists." The director gave six papers to the teacher. 

"Oh thank you." Your teacher bowed to the director.

The director left all of you with the 6 new students.

"So... Lee Jeongmin?"

"It's me." One of them replied. You couldn't stop looking at him. He looks so cute and handsome at the same time. You look around and notice that actually... every girls were watching them with hearts on their eyes. You shake your head. 'I'm not that kind of girl!' you thought with a nod. While you were talking to yourself, they already presented all the new students and they were already sitting together.

 

The bell rang and you sighed. All they did was chatting with each other. Not even paying atten

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter