The prince's bodyguard

Welcome to Sugar Land, baby!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day passed fast and you were now walking around your town while listening to some foreign songs. You felt like someone was following you so you stopped and looked around. You saw someone ran behind a tree to hide. You frowned and yelled. "Yah! I know you're following me Jeongmin!"

The boy chuckled and walked toward you. "Hi. Hana." He said your name with a smile.

You pouted a bit. "Why are you following me?"

"I wasn't! I was studying that tree over there!" He pointed the tree where he hided behind.

You frowned more. "Fine. I'm going." you started walking away.

"W-wait!"

You turned to face him. "Mhm?"

"Hana, can we... go somewhere?"

You blinked so many times. A bit shocked. "Somewhere?"

He nods with a huge smile on his face.

"Where?"

"Secret."

He holds your hand and runs somewhere with you. You let him lead you even though you were not so sure if it was safe. For some reason, you wanted to know more about him. Suddenly he stopped running. You looked at him curiously. His smile faded and he was now in a serious mode.

"Yah! Donghyun! Stop following me!"

As soon as you heard the name Donghyun, you looked around. And then you saw someone come out of the shadow.

"Sorry prince." he bowed and kept facing the ground. "But I'm still your bodyguard even in this world."

Jeongmin frowned. "I never wanted you to be my bodyguard."

Am I...in a drama?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter