I AM NOT GAY!!

Welcome to Sugar Land, baby!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since you heard about Jeongmin and Donghyun's chat, you didn't know what to do. Should you talk to him about it? Should you avoid him? Wait. Why should you avoid him? You didn't do anything wrong!

You sighed. "Maybe I should talk about it to Zico..."

You look for a phone in your house. Your parents were alone and didn't mind it. Sometimes when you needed to think, you enjoyed being alone.

"Aish! Where it is?!" you ruffled your hair. "Oh!" You finally saw the phone in the kitchen. You call Zico.

"Z-Zico?" You asked on the phone.

"Mhm? Hana?"

"Yes." You nodded without miding to know that you're talking to him on the phone. "Zico, can I...Tell you something? It really has to be top secret though! Don't tell anyone, ok?"

"Humm, sure. What is it?" You somehow knew that Zico was frowning.

"Well... I..."

"W-wait Hana! I-I'm not ready to-to reply. Let me go-go outside first!"

"Huh? Uhh, ok." You tilted your head on the side.

As soon as Zico was outside he tells you that he's ready. "Ok, I-I'm ready Hana!"

"Mhm, I accidentaly heard Jeongmin's confession to Donghyun... And I didn't know what to do so I ran away and now... I'm quite lost."

You waited a few seconds before replying. "Zico? Are you there?" You look at the phone and see that he hung up. "Aish!"

 

"I thought she was about to confess to me...Arghh! It makes me mad to know that she's confused about this Jeong guy. Wait... If he confessed to another guy, does it mean he's... gay? Then, I still can win her heart!" Zico smiles became wide and childish.

 

The next day at school. Everyone looked at Jeongmin's way when he entered the school.

"This is really weird, why are they watching us like that? And why no one is fangirl-ing over me." Jeongmin pouted while asking his friends. They all shrug and continued to walk until some girl stopped infront of Jeongmin.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter