A day with Vanilla&Chocolate;

Welcome to Sugar Land, baby!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's finally the weekend! Zico and you decided to meet to a mall. You looked at yourself infront of a mirror. You couldn't decide on what to wear today. In the end, you just wore your jeans with a yellow t-shirt. You walked to the mall's direction. You're lucky because the mall is not too far away from your house. As soon as you're inside the mall, you look around in hope to see Zico. You pout a bit. He was late again. You decide to look around. 

Two boys walk toward you. As soon as they're close to you, they jump on you.

"AHHHH!" You scream.

Everyone turn their heads toward the sound and they see two identical boys and one girl.

You look at the two boys. You cannot lie but they're really cute and handsome at the same time. 'Are they twin?' you thought because of their identical looks and faces.

"Hi!" They said it at the same time.

You remember the new students in your school. "You guys are the new students, right?" you asked even though you knew the answer and they both nod at your question with a smile on their faces. "Ok... Can you get off of me now?" You frowned a bit. "Oops.~" They get off of you and you three decided to walk away from this scene because too many people were watching you.

"So... Why did you guys jumped on me?"

They shrugged.

"Okay... Then who are you?"

They blinked before one of them reply to your questioné. "I'm Youngmin, this one is Kwangmin." he pointed the other boy next to him.

"Oh." you replied. 

They smile at you. "So what are you doing here, little lady?" Youngmin asked.

"I'm waiting for my friend... But he hasn't come yet. And you?"

"We wanted to taste a few chocolate and vanilla in this world.~" Kwangmin replied to your question.

You tilted your head on the side. Who the hell are these guys? And they're really weird, they act as if you were good friends with them.

"Well, I'll go on my-"

"No. You show us the sweetest thing here!" Youngmin said. "Please

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter