Chapter 1 : Welcome to our club!

I am the daughter of EROS ^__^v

* It's mid-summer, the temperature is tolerable and there's a warm breeze comming from the sea. The Town of Iona is busier than ever with tons of tourist around and kids are out of school, everyone is glad for this simple yet busy day.

 

* Orie walks on the narrow sidewalk full of vendors. She can't resist every seller who offers her lip-smacking street foods for free to taste. So, one after another she munches and  and stuffs the food inside until she's reaches her limit. She's choking on the streets...

 

Voice: Orie?! WTF? Are you a retard? You're eating every free taste in the market again for breakfast! *Scolds Orie, while helping her

 

Orie:  Thanks for the help Pudding! I can't imagine a day without your curses and passion for your President. *Sarcastic*

 

Voice: Cut the President Crap! It's Summer! I'm not your property nor a Pudding!

 

*The Voice is Vladimir Putin Lee, he's half Russian half Korean and he's been living in the Philippines since he was a kid* *Now playing The Voice Theme song till fade* (Yup, The reality singing show)

 

Vlad: Why did you send a message to me yesterday?

 

Orie: Oh innocent Pudding, We have a client today. He is meeting us at Caffe Mojito downtown. *giggles weirdly*

 

Vlad: I though our club is close in summer? *grumpy tone*

 

Orie: Idiot! Have you  ever heard of summer job? How do you want me to survive this summer if i can's make any money to buy food and pay the rent?

 

Vlad: You know, our house is always open for you. I mean, my parents treat you like theirs too so there's no need for this "im-independent-hoboe-glutton-i-stand-for-myself" principle that you have. *crosses his am*

 

Orie: *eye brows crunches* Quit crossing your arms! You look gay! hey, don't get me wrong I love mama and papa Pudding but your Irelia is just too much! I really can't stand your twin sister she's the worst!

 

Vlad: We'll for once i agree with you. She always has this attention  issues. Such a b*tch..

 

Orie:  hey , langauge! We might have minor readers you know?!

 

Vlad: Don't blame me! Reason out with the writer she made me this rebellious bully/ genius. -_____-

 

* WOW, You should be lucky you're part of this story.

 

*So they went to Caffe Mojito. It's a Caffe by day and a bar at night.

 

Vlad: *Doing the ninoy Pose on the 500 peso bill, you know like this <0* So, where's the profile?

 

Orie: Here, take a look!

 

* So please take a look on the format for the client, i'll be using this  for the next chapters...

 

Name: Kevin Choi

http://seoulbeats.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/20120502_seoulbeats_nichkhun.jpg

Age: 20 years old

School: Northside University (that's our sister school ^__^v)

Short Description: He likes Tiffany Mendoza, the cheer leader. He is aloof and has a few friends. He was recommended by Jaime our previous client. He's willing to pay us any amount as long as he will exist in Tiffany's world.

 

Orie: hmmm... i think this is pretty easy. We just have to do him a make over to boost his confidence.

 

Vlad: That's not enough stupid! Even if you're that handsome you're no match when your infront of the girl you like. You're free to use your brain dummy.

 

Orie: O-k-a-y? Mr. know it all? then what should we do?

 

Vlad: We have to ready him  psychologically. We also needs to explain the terms and condition to him *evil smile*

 

Orie: You look like you're being possessed by a demon. *rolls eyes* Which of the devil, here he comes!

 

* A 5'9" guy walk towards them with a hoodie saying "ies" and think round glasses thus, making Orie and Vlad think...

 

Orie: *thinking* Well, good thing he's tall. He can easily be recognized by Tiffany. We just need to boost his confidence and he'll be an idol for sure!

 

Vlad: *thinking* MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEEEEEEEEEEY HAHAHA YOU'RE OUR SLAVE ASSH*LE! *EVIL FACE ON*

 

* So much for Vlad's diabolic plan right? Sorry guys but I have to cut chapter one to give a new era for Chapter two : The Game Plan  nyahahah! *

 

*toodles* :P