Chapter 2

Those Eyes Telling Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Ma'am I do I have to show this part of the building or the you to go see this building alone'  the workers said politely. 'because  i have a lot of work that I should have been doing' the works continue . 

'Fine,you can go and may I know where my room?' Yoona ask . 'No.365, do not worry ma'am  will find the rooms ' after finished their conversation the workers was bent to go. 'Seriously No.365? How do I find the room with the building of this? If I knew I would not come here' Yoona mumbles.She saw people who were in her environment and all of the rich and rank . Yoona walked while watching the building ' I think the owner of this building must be rich' she thought.Suddenly yoona saw a picture of the painting that attracted her. Painting a portrait of a happy family .

'Who is it?' Yoona mumbles.

'This is a Xi family' someone answer  that makes yoona surprised . 'Oh,you suprise me' Yoona said. ' Really ? I thought you've noticed I had with you' she smile . 'You follow me?' Yoona ask . 'You're right, however I am Jessica jung I am the manager here'  they shake hands. 'Oh, I am Im Yoona , nice to meet you' yoona bowed ' I've known you' Jessica reply. ' So I'll take you to see the building' Jessica continue .

While looking building yoona still remember about the picture she saw was because the image was like she had never seen. 'If you do not mind can I ask who's in the picture that we see earlier' She asked . 'like I said earlier they are Xi fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter