Chapter 3

Those Eyes Telling Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

098769876 - Jessica Jung

Yoona was staring at the phone number . ' What name should I put it in my phone ' yoona thought. 'Miss Jessica?' ' J.J? ' 'Sica? it's a bit disrespectful, she's older than me' Yoona mumbles . Yoona suddenly stop to think  she was not even asked her origins . How did she know that her older 'I think she's older than me'  she mumbles . ' I think I need to call Jessica unnie because it is more polite '  with confident she named jessica unnie . 

Thereafter yoona staring in her room 'This room  are so big and comfortable' she mumbles . Well yoona get kind of  comfortable room  in there are king size bed, a TV, a large bathroom and a kitchen . Without knowledge  she has got a special room . Yoona feel interested in the outdoors, so she went to the outside of windows ' This gorgeous red curtain colors' she mumbles while touching curtain and smell the curtain ' and fragrant ' she continue . 

She opened the window and looked at the beautiful scenery viewed from above, she can see the mountains, beautiful buildings and beautiful bridges decorated with flowers rose and a place to take her attention is a beautiful river and the water is crystal clear ' Tomorrow i will go there ' she mumbles. yoona suddenly remembered about her home that there are a lot of memories ' I miss my home ' she mumbles while she closed her eyes and breathed in the crisp night air . 

Yoona glance towards bottom of her right, she saw a man  in black or brown hair who was enjoying the view outside . Suddenly the man was walking towards the river and plunged into the river . Yoona eyes widen 'What the heck is he doing ? he wanted to commit suicide ? ' she mumbles . Thus she rushed down to ask for help from others . without the knowledge of a person  had a smirk on face ' she fooled '  that is the word that comes out of his mouth.

When yoona has been on the ground floor, there is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter