Chapter 4

Those Eyes Telling Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a quiet morning to everyone breakfast.Everyone can feel good breakfasts and chatting with their friends happily but not for someone who is the subject of rumors this morning.Yoona being lowered her head for shame but she felt a little relieved because they do not know who they curse 'Thank god' she thought.Suddenly came two workers to collect the dirty dishes to wash.

'I think that woman crazy how can she see a man wants to commit suicide last night Haha crazy mad girl' a worker talk with his friend laughing. 'Crazy mad girl Lol' his friend laugh.without them realizing that they cursed the woman who was in front.

Due to the incident yesterday all people are in Vella was to know about the incident.Yoona feel angry or embarrassed not know where should she feel but that's what she was feeling

'Ehem..can you guys work without chatting' suddenly someone talk make two workers were shocked not only the employee but also Yoona. 'Uhh.. alright Mrs Jung' with that they left.Which makes them actually surprised is jessica.

Jessica-dressed and straight blond hair that makes her more beautiful and sitting in the front seat, smiling sweetly to yoona 'Good morning today morning very happy right? Miss Yoona' sweet words out of the mouth jessica. 'Yes , indeed happy today' Yoona reply while nod. Jessica seemingly knows the hearts yoona already said 'But this morning was not happy for you,Do I really?' She ask. ' So have you heard from the mouth of everyone? ' Yoona ask Jessica . Jessica nod 'certainly before they know me already know'.

 The shocked yoona asked ' How do you know? ' .Jessica laughed and said ' Remember i'm t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter