Chapter 1

Those Eyes Telling Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoona lie in bed and it's been a week since the death of her mother.Letters received by yoona still there and she still disturb hesitate to go there until now she is guilty of not telling something to the police.

Flashback

'Miss Yoona whether the killer left something such as blackmail or other?' the inspector ask yoona

'No i do not know' Yoona said 

'Well Miss Yoona we will take the body of your mother points to take the surgery and if something looks  materials left by the killer, please tell us'  the expiration of the conversation they bowed in homage  after all finished yoona hide the lettler from the police.

End Flashback

Yoona took the lettler in the cupboard and read again . 'should i go there?' 'what if i died?' 'no no no what are you think' she thought . 'should i just give it to police?' she ask herself . Stress that is in her head right now . After 5 minute think she decided to go there tomorrow morning.This would risk her life for the sake to find the killer and now the crazy idea in her head is to kill the killer . 'I will take revenge for the death of my mother' yoona said to herself .

Tomorrow Morning

Already 20 minutes she stood in front of her house and did not move an inch and she was still thinking about her life .

'Im Yoona you can do it just do it okay please think about mom ' yoona sigh that is the word that she  keep it from earlier.After 5 minutes she think she decide to go  'Goodbye my house and please take care.' she said with that she walked away out of the house.After a few steps she looked out of her house ' I promised i will go back' she said.

Yoona continue her journey to the bus station because she did not have a car  'This was very tiring I supposed to buy a car' she said to helself . how tired she was carrying two large bags. Finally she arrived at bus station 'why are so many people' she thought.Suddenly someone throw stone to her 'Ack! Yah! who dared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter