three

Stronger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo’s

“Don’t forget your cookies here!” My mom shouted from afar. I was late for school and also Chanyeol. He was already sped up with his bicycle while I was running back to my mom to grab that cookies from her.

“Thanks mom.” I kissed her cheek and quickly ran away. She only shook her head a few times before went inside the house. I can’t think straight because I was late. Too late and I only have 5 minutes left. The school takes about 10 minutes from here.

“Chanyeol-yah! Yah!” I shouted. He still speeding up and I already ran out of energy to catch up with him. I wish I could drive so I won’t to worry if I’m late for school. I glanced at my watch.

8:25 a.m.

Damn.

It was too tiring for me with the backpack on my back but I can’t late for school. Mr Nam was probably going to kill me if I’m late. I need to speed up and more and more an-

Pakk!

I hit my head so hard and I rubbed it gently. I found myself on the ground with a boy who was rubbing his head as well. I never saw him before in this area. Perhaps he is new here.  I scanned him from his clothing and his hair. He wore his black sweater and his cap was maybe thrown away when we bumped into each other. He had bangs on his forehead which was almost covering his brows.

“Uh, I’m sorry.” He said. He has a high pitch kind of voice. I found that he was wearing too much eyeliner. Maybe he has small eyes, I don’t know. Then there was a girl with her hair tied up in a ponytail, helping him brush off some dirt on his blazer.

“Are you okay?” She asked me after helping him out. I nodded and suddenly the boy took his hand out at me, smiling and I was charmed by his eyes smile.

“By the way, I’m Jimin.” He put back on his snapbacks.

“Kyungsoo.” I glanced at the girl who was paying fully attention on me. She has pale skin tone and pink lips. She was wearing a sky blue cardigan with a white school uniform beneath and that made me wondering, where was her school blazer?  Jimin slung his arm around her shoulder and poking her arm.

“And this girl, is my sister. Yoojin.” She smiled and I noticed they share the same eye smiles but hers are more beautiful.

8:30 a.m.

Shoot! I’m late!

I bit my lips and looking around. I don’t want to be rude but I can’t get Mr Nam to punish me again like the last time he did to me. I was too tired and embarrassed by running only with my shorts on. He really gave me an effect every time I see him.

“Urhh, I’m in hurry. Sorry.” I just went off just like that leaving them behind. At the same time, I felt bad.

 I’m sorry.

*

There were a few kids standing outside the school, facing the school gate in a line. Mr Nam was already walking back and forth, looking at one of them. All of them were staring at the ground, acting all innocent. I was searching a place to hide but I stopped my tracks when I saw Chanyeol.

I thought he had arrived first.

I poked his arm from behind and he smiled when he saw me.

“Mr Nam is really not in good mood.” He murmured, with his hand in his pockets. I shrugged it off and ready to face my punishment. I guess my hate had just grown stronger towards him. His eyes were staring at all of us. He kept on walking back and forth with his hand resting on his back. He looked scary enough with his firm expression he gave. Chanyeol started to play with my fingers and I could feel his fingers were sweating. Mr Nam started to hit the boy with a red backpack on his shoulder, hard. There were girls too which is three, gasping in shock. Chanyeol let go off my fingers and his gazed immediately fell down to the ground, afraid to see what’s next. The boy said something which I didn’t hear it clear and the next thing I heard was shouting.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter