nineteen

Stronger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third person

 

Kyungsoo locked the door with Yoojin standing behind him, covered with the coat she was wearing. It was freaking cold outside as the cold breeze kept on blowing at her. Soon, they departed together to a nearby coffee shop which a few steps away from Mrs Do shop.

Kyungsoo held her closer with his hand still on her waist, hugging her. He smiled and smiled again until Yoojin heard him chuckling. It was great and he didn’t want to let her go now or ever. He never thought of being in love would be this great since his past kept haunting him but now, it was different. The air was different and his feelings were too. Perhaps he already fell for her so hard that he didn’t want to get up ever.

Kyungsoo now knew when a person fell in love, the feeling; it was a great thing, pure and real. It was indescribable that had ever happened to someone because it was a strange and odd feeling that made a person felt like dying and instead of feeling like dying with so much pain to feel, he felt the opposite – He was dying in a pleasant way and it explained everything about how his mom fell in love at his dad. Even they had apart for about six years now, Kyungsoo knew his mother only loves his dad and forever will be.

Those crying scenes every night before he entered his high school told him clearly enough that she really loves him and it broke him to piece to see her crying. Why did he have to go when he already got someone that loves him? Kyungsoo heart clenched. He was too sick to even remember his face and disgusted with voice of his.

Enough is enough.

But now was different, Yoojin is different. To him, Yoojin wouldn’t do that. He believes she won’t and if she did, he won’t let her go that easy because all inside him was already falling for her; for every word that she said, every smile that she played, every blink that her eyes blinked, everything.

He likes her, no, he loves her.

I love her.

////

“Hyung! You can’t let that Jungkook win over her!” Sehun said, drying his damp hair with his towel after the soccer training.

Kyungsoo shrugged and kept his eyes on his locker then took his navy blue shirt that he wore before changing to the soccer jersey. Well, he even didn’t know what he feeling towards her as his mind would be blank when she was near and even stopped for a while.

“Hyung you-“

“I don’t know! I don’t know what I feel about her. Plus, I’m at confessing and you know that.” He looked really pissed off with Sehun that kept pushing him about this. He even felt stupid to have this kind of conversation with him. It’s not like he didn’t like talking to him, it just that, this is Oh Sehun, the boy who would do anything - by hook or by crook.

Sehun sighed as he heard that. He looked at the older one that looked hopeless to him. Sehun knew that Kyungsoo was having a major crush on Yoojin and still kept it down as he was too shy to admit because whenever Yoojin was there with him, the other side Kyungsoo appeared; the dreamy one, the charming one with that hearted-shape smile of his, the shy yet sweet one. Sehun knew about his dark past, everything about it and he felt sorry for him and seeing him to able smiling like that again, made him believe that Yoojin was the reason behind all of this.

“Look hyung, you-“

“I don’t want to talk about this, please.” He snapped him out and that was when Sehun exploded.

“Fine! But if you don’t want to tell her then let me do it. I’ll tell her how much you like her and I’ll tell you I’ll ing do it! Don’t tell me to shut the hell up, hyung! Just because I’m only 17, I can’t help you with this. No you’re wrong, Kyungsoo! Wrong! I know you like her from the first time I saw you guys together at the bubble tea shop. You’re different that time, hyung and I kind of felt happy when I’m able to see that side again but now, I don’t know yet. You’re just too timid to tell her you like her. I just..” He sighed heavily, ruffling his damp hair then sat on the bench, facing his tight face.

Kyungsoo bit his lips.

“Sehun-ah..”

“It just that I.. I miss that hearted-shape smile of yours. I miss my old hyung.”

That hit him hard. Kyungsoo knew that Sehun was trying to help him out but he just seemed can’t. He was afraid but looking at this younger, sighing, hoping that the old him would come back made him felt guiltier. He moved to sat next to him and gave a brotherly hug on his neck.

“I-I will try my best then.”

////

He smiled. And he was thankful to Sehun to push him like this. If he wasn’t the one to do this, maybe he couldn’t able to man up and hold her like this. He then intertwined his fingers with hers and tightly holding her. Kyungsoo then glanced at her who was smiling shyly with his action earlier.

Yoojin felt her legs were about to melt down when he tucked some of her hair behind her ears. The touched made her jumped a bit and caused Kyungsoo to laugh. She grinned then linked her arm around him. Yoojin could smell his fragrance from his sweater, just sweet and nice not very strong but perfectly nice. Her eyes that scanned at his feature, firstly her eyes landed on his hair, those fluffy brown black hair; messy and flat but literally made Yoojin’s heart beat fast. Second were his cheeks, soft, a bit chubby that made her wanted to pinch that cheeks of his. Third were his plump, pink and it looks so kissable lips that she suddenly wanted to feel it.

What?!!

She cleared after realising what she was thinking about. Her cheeks were red enough when she thought about that, his lips. Damn.

They walked inside and Kyungsoo hurriedly made his way to the counter, ordering his favourite coffee with Yoojin’s as well.

“One hot Americano and..” He glanced at her and saw her mouthing, latte hazelnut.

“And one latte hazelnut please.” The barista smiled and nodded.

After the barista called his name, Kyungsoo immediately stood up and went to get their coffee. Yoojin who was sitting at the edge of the café next to the window, looked at him that was struggling a bit with that drink in his hands. Yoojin chuckled and helped him.

“You’re cute, you know that?” She took her latte hazelnut and sipped it. Kyungsoo just froze there hearing that word. He slowly formed a smiled when her hand brushed on his. He began to get used to this skin ship even they weren’t a couple yet and Yoojin on the other hand, felt the same way as Kyungsoo.

They went outside, strolling while having a cup of coffee. It was nice, the breeze was okay and the view is very pleasant.

“Don’t you miss Jimin?” He suddenly asked. Kyungsoo had always seen her alone now since Jimin was hanging out more with the BTS. But even Jimin wasn’t around with her at school but he was being super clingy to Yoojin at home which made Yoojin was the mom and Jimin was her son. Funny but it was really annoying to Yoojin. That typical twin brother.

They walked back to Kyungsoo mom’s shop and sat on the bench that was situated near the door. Kyungsoo patted the empty seat next to him and she hesitantly sat there. Since the Kyungsoo had gone bold with his sweet action, she was just afraid that she might melt with all those love touch he gave but deep down inside she really like it a lot. Like really really like it. As she settled down, he swiftly wrapped his arm around her waist that made Yoojin spilled some of her coffee.

“S-sorry.” He said.  She smiled and shook her head, telling him it was okay. Kyungsoo took back his arm but Yoojin held it and put it around her waist.

“It’s okay.” She sweetly smiled at him. The urge to kiss her was so strong but he just awkwardly smiled while his eyes, intensely staring at those pink lips of hers.

“Bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter