twelve

Stronger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third person

 

Yoojin patiently waited at the rooftop with her pissed off face on. She hated being waited like this because it was almost 20 minutes and the recess time was almost over by now. She didn’t have the time to grab a bite and which made her pissed off more was he was late. And how did she know that she’ll be meeting with a boy?

Ugh, he’s late!

She even cursed herself when she agreed to meet this mysterious boy who happened to give her a note that was in between her pencil case. How ‘sweet’. Why did she was willingly to go to this stupid meeting?

She crossed her arm on her chest, grumbling.

“Hi, there.” He said in the most mocking tone ever. Yoojin groaned even louder and turned her head to face him. He had a smirked playing on his face. He slowly approached her, smiling while breathing the air at the school’s rooftop.

Yoojin couldn’t stand this so she harshly shoved his shoulder, wanting to get out of there. But he firmly grabbed her on the arm made her step stopped.

“I want my sweater.” He said.

Yoojin was too annoyed with his innocent face.

“Get it yourself.” She brushed past him.

That Jungkook boy was getting into her nerves especially when he acted this innocent and smiling like kid. Yoojin felt the urge to hit him with any hard thing just to make him forget about their encounter the other day.

But not to Jungkook, actually, because this girl had made him felt attracted to her and to be the exact reason, he somewhat aware of her dark past which he assumed it was when he saw her broke in tears the other day. It was not his first time seeing a girl crying like that, but to his surprise, Yoojin was different for him. She looked like she had been through so much, maybe worse and seeing her with her strong yet pissed off face, leaving him in daze and perplexed, how can she be this strong?

He smiled.

“Okay then, I’ll see you at home.” Yoojin frowned.

Jungkook mesmerized her look when she was lost into something. He smiled but not in a mocking or sarcasm of way but gentle which Yoojin seemed to be a bit surprised. He did look nice with that smile played on his face. His eyes soften and there were some wrinkle at the end of his eyes; gentle and pure.

Jungkook had his own reason to act that cold to people. It’s not like he wanted to but he didn’t have any choice as the effect from his brother death changed him. He never wanted to be this but everything turned upside down when his little world found dead in a small hall way in the dark city – being stabbed cruelly and wickedly for four times on the liver.

He left her in a confused look.

What did he mean at home?

She shrugged her shoulder before went down at her locker. Her phone then vibrated, signalling a message came in the mailbox. She saw the sender name and rolled her eyes.

Where have you been?

She snorted out softly and typing on the keypad, facing her locker. After she sent the message, she unlocked her locker and took her History textbook.

Library.

She didn’t want Jimin to get all worried because when he does all he would be the second Sherlock Homes, asking some stupid questions. It’s not like she loves lying to him but this is Park Jimin, the most overprotective twin brother that sometimes he would be really possessive towards Yoojin and it made her wanted to run away from him. He’s so lovely and sweet when he’s being a caring brother to his sister but not to Yoojin. She felt so uneasy about it.

She loves him, for her Jimin was another part of her that would cherish her with his lame jokes, his cunning, mischief conduct when hiding something, his idiot behaviour and his beautiful yet gentle voice whenever he was comforting her when she had nightmares. Even though, sometimes she would regret having a twin brother like him, sharing almost the same DNA and bloods but on second thought, to her, Jimin is wonderful. She couldn’t be any grateful.

Their grandma even told Jimin that Yoojin need a lot care since she’s a girl. And to relate to that, Yoojin had been really a fragile girl with too much scars made Jimin acted more protective than ever. Yoojin who didn’t know anything, hate Jimin for being like that.

Her phone vibrated again when she was locking her locker.

Oh, okay. I saved you some of my sandwich. Meet you at class.

She smiled wide enough to reveal her pretty dimples in both side which sometimes made Kyungsoo’s brain stop working for a moment.

Speaking of the beautiful flower boy, he was just around the corner with a girl, following behind her. The girl nodded in respond while he explained to her about the equation from the Mathematic textbook. The girl tugged her hair then, moved closer to Kyungsoo to hear clearly what he was explaining. Being the shy boy he is he took a step back and nervously exhaled. He never liked this kind of contact with a girl especially a girl who happened to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter