two

Stronger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo’s

“This is super delicious. I’m glad I come to the right place.” He was grinning widely. My mom kept on pinching his cheeks. Chanyeol love my mom and act as if he was her son too. I tried not to complicate things. He deserved to be love. His mom was dead in a car crash accident 3 years ago yet he still managed himself by smiling and saying everything is okay. I wonder how his dad was because Chanyeol never bring out any topic about his family. Being his friend for about 4 years now, made me realize that Chanyeol is not any kind of person. He is so optimist on everything he did. He tried not to be someone who is not him. I’m lucky to have him as a friend even how annoying he is each time we met.

We climbed upstairs after cleaning the dining table. Chanyeol helped my mom, washing the dishes while I was helping wiping the table. It was 9:45 p.m where my mom checked us on my room.

“Are you guys wanted some supper? I’ll make some for you.” I glanced at Chanyeol. He shook his head and said he was already full due to my mom delicious dishes. My mom left us then and he laid himself on the bed next to me. I heard him, sighing.

“What’s wrong?” He looked gloomy all of sudden but managed to hide it by smiling. This boy is full of smile. I bet his mom must love smiling a lot when was pregnant to him. We stayed there for half an hour, not talking or humming any songs but just silently laid on bed. We could hear crickets from outside and wind blowing that sent us shivered. Chanyeol sat up and gazed at me.

“What if you suddenly had a stepbrother and a stepsister?” He asked, holding my hands. It’s my turn to sit up next to him and look at him who was playing with my hand.

“I’m just asking. That’s all.” He sounded serious. He let go of my hand and sighed again.

“You know, you could tell me if-“

“It’s nothing, Kyungsoo. I’m fine.” He voice changed into a firm one. Chanyeol had never been this angry before. He usually calmed himself. He let himself fell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter