Chapter 2~What they hadn't realized

Is it love or not?

As they entered the coffee shop they went to go sit down at a small table, waiting for the line to get shorter. "What are you going to order?" quietly asked Luhan, since most if the customers there were barely staying awake. "I don't know, what are you going to get?" Xiu asked as he glanced at the line to make sure it was progressing "Um..Iced Americano" Luhan cheerfully replied. "But it's freezing out there!" Xiumin protested,"But it's my favorite drink." The taller whined as if he needed Minseok's permission, "Fine, but I'm getting cappuccino." Xiumin said with a frown.

Once they got their drinks they left and headed to a nearby park, which at this time of the day was filled with elementary school kids running everywhere. They headed to a nearby bench and sat on it watching the children scream and play all around, a soccer ball suddenly came rolling onto their feet, they looked up to see who was the one to kick the ball, they saw a small boy maybe no bigger than 10 shyly approached the two, he quietly grabbed the ball and stared at the short and tall males. They both watched as the boy quickly turned his head and went back to playing with the ball but no other boys were joining him, he was all alone. Both Xiumin and Luhan couldn't bare to see a child abandoned by others, they both stood up and disposed of their empty cups in a nearby garbage can and jogged over to the field where the boy was standing. He looked up at both of them with a confused look then turned to look at the ball which had been kicked a bit far from him. Luhan followed the boy's gaze and ran towards the ball and kicked it to Minseok who immediately caught it in his right foot, he passed it over to his new friend just as Luhan was running back, they both smiled at him like an older brother would. The boy's eyes filled with joy as he kicked the ball towards Xiumin who then kicked it over to Luhan who tried to catch like a goalie, but he failed and fell over making both the boy and Baozi laugh at his misfortune. 

Back at the dorm, most of the members had woken up and were either showering, in the living room or in the kitchen making breakfast. Chen lazily stumbled into the living room, and found Tao and Kris snuggled up on the couch with their stuffed wolf watching a gameshow on TV. He turned his head towards the kitchen to find D.O and Suho in the kitchen cooking up the member's breakfast while Kai waited anxiously not taking his eyes off D.O. Chen rolled his eyes at the love-struck man and suddenly smelled the eggs and bacon the hyung and the leader were making. Smelling the bacon Chen wondered where Baekhyun or Chanyeol were, he suddenly heard arguing coming from both of the hyung's bedroom. He went down the hall and poked his head thru the door and got a grin on his face when he saw both of them throwing pillows at each other and arguing something about making the bed. He quickly closed the door and chuckled to himself. As he walks back to the living room he notices Sehun glancing at the bathroom door, "what are you looking at?" Chen asks once he's right in front of him, blocking his view. Sehun looks up and when he sees it is Chen he rolls his eyes, "nothing" he simply replies. "Are you waitng for Lay to get out of the bathroom?" He asks again a smirk threatening to appear. Sehun sighs loudly before saying "yeah. so what? Get out of my face." "Could it be that our maknae has special feelings for our unicorn?" The smirk now fully on his lips. The younger blushes and looks away not answering and murmuring something like as if you didn't have feelings for the leader. Chen ignores him and pats him on the head. He goes to sit across from Kai who is still drooling over the short hyung who is frying more eggs. "Where are Xiumin and Luhan?" Suho asks as he's filling some cups with water. "They went out for coffee again!" They hear Baekhyun yell followed by an "I made it last week!" And then the sound of more pillows being trown. "Haven't those two realized they've been going on dates since debut?" Sehun asks sounding irritated. "I don't think they know yet, but don't spoil the fun." D.O chuckles. "Sooner or later they'll realize their feelings for each other" they hear Kris say as he focuses on the TV once more. All Chen can do is laugh because it's all true. 

 

Sooner or later they will fall for each other...