Chapter 1~ Coffee at 8:00

Is it love or not?

Luhan has always been the closest to Xiumin out if all the members, for personal reasons and social ones. They like to spend time together by shopping or going out for coffee on a cold winter day.

"Luhan!" "Luhan!" Shouted/Whispered Xiumin excitedly as he ran through the dorm halls towards the Deer's room. He knocked about fifteen times before Luhan finally opened the door, yawning and rubbing the sleep off his eyes, "What is it Baozi?" It was 7:30 in the morning on a Saturday, Baozi had been a name Luhan had given Xiumin since their trainees days, because he looked just like one except with eyes and a mouth. And it talked. "Luhan! Wanna go out and get Coffee today?" He asked cutely, even though Xiumin was the oldest he acted like a child, except when he worked and had to focus. Luhan tried opening his eyes once more trying to make sure they would stay open this time, "Hmm" he murmured "I don't feel like drinking coffee today...". Luhan watched as Xiumin's happy eyes faded down into a hurt and sad look and stared towards the floor, "I-..o-ok.." he whispered as he backed away slowly, towards the living room. Luhan watched and suddenly felt guilty for making his friend sad. He stood outside his door, cupping his mouth and shouting towards the living room, "Minseok-ah! Please wait for me outside the dorm! I'll be there when I'm done!" A few seconds later he remembered that the other members had still been sleeping and probably had woken up by the sounds, he mentally slapped himself for it. "Yah! Shut up! Let me sleep!" He heard Baekhyun complain  from the last dorm down the hall, he snickered and headed towards the bathroom to fully take the sleep from his still drowsy eyes. 

Xiumin grinned as wide as possible when he heard Luhan yell at him from his dorm telling him to wait. And a few seconds later hearing Baekhyun complain. He chuckled and immediately got up from the couch, quietly walking towards his own dorm trying not to disrupt the rest. He decided to change into something cozier and comftortable. Then headed out his room towards the door. It was 8:00 by the time Luhan got out of the bathroom fully dressed and  in a fluffy sweater, Xiumin waited patiently outside the door. Luhan threw on a jacket and ran towards the door turning off the lights before slamming it close. He turned to Xiumin and sheepishly smiled, "Sorry I took long." He said, "No worries I'm just happy you decided to join me" Xiumin replied and smiled. As they walked down the halls towards the stairs they heard Baekhyun screech angrily, "Who the hell slammed the ing door?!" They both quietly laughed as they headed towards the cold outside.