Lies

Another Sleepless Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


 

Chapter 06 - Lies

Recap: VIXX is currently on a tour and it's now their second day in Sweden. Everything has been found out, even the international websites such as Allkpop. Taekwoon met this girl in a cute café with two cats. I finished last chapter with “The night he would be alone again and it would be another sleepless night.” What will happen next?

 

One, he opened his eyes.

Two, he wasn't there.

Three, he approached.

Four, he closed his eyes.

 

“Should we just runaway from everything?” A voice said, crying.

 

Taekwoon suspected it was Hakyeon, but his eyes had immediately forced them shut because his tiredness.

 

<-------------------------------------------------------------->

 

Taekwoon slowly opened his eyes and flinched. The sun shone through the window as he saw a figure moving towards the bed, only to sit on it.

 

“Where were you yesterday?” The figure said.

 

“Mhph.” Taekwoon responded with annoyance for not being able to sleep any longer.

 

The figure didn't move, just sat there on the bed, ready for Taekwoon's answer and sighed.

 

“Where were you?” The figure asked again.

 

Taekwoon didn't study the figure enough to see who it was, so he moved the pillow a bit to sleep on his side, waiting more sleep.

 

“Fine.” The figure spoke. “I'll wait for you outside then.”

 

The figure left. Taekwoon had already figured that it was Hakyeon, hearing the tone of the figure's voice.

 

“It'll be better if I'll just say that we joked about being together.” Taekwoon thought. “It'll hurt Hakyeon at first, but in the end it's the right thing to do, both for him and for the other members.”

 

Taekwoon sighed. He sat up in the fancy bed with a light yellow blanket. Last night he'd been out all night without answering Hakyeon's calls. He needed to talk to Hakyeon, to end it all, but first he had to see if Hakyeon was okay after he'd been out.

 

Taekwoon stepped out of his room and went to Hakyeon's current room. As he reached for the handle he heard someone talking.

 

“Are you sure about that hyung?”

“Yeah, I'm sure. Why wouldn't I be?”

“You can still say that it's all a rumor and then Depyo-nim will do everything to stop it.”

 

Taekwoon quickly grasped that it was Hongbin and Hakyeon talking, since they were talking about Depyo-nim.

 

“But I can't lie about my feelings! And what about Taekwoon?” Hakyeon almost yelled. “Why can't others just accept us?”

 

“You know that's not how it works!” Hongbin yelled back at Hakyeon.

 

Taekwoon then decided to go inside, end it all, even if it hurt Hakyeon now.

 

“Oh...” Hongbin began as he looked at Taekwoon. “You are here.”

 

Hongbin was standing up, in front of Hakyeon who sat on the bed with his back turned to Taekwoon. As Hakyeon turned himself towards Taekwoon's direction Taekwoon started speaking.

 

“So what are you talking about?” He began. “It sounded like you were yelling.”

 

“Nothing.” Hakyeon said, grabbing Taekwoon's hand. “Nothing important anyways.”

 

Was Taekwoon really going to do this? He couldn't back down now, or it would never happen.

 

“We were talking about how we could save the group.” Hongbin said. “And that is for you to be together.”

 

Hongbin paused, probably because he wanted to see their reactions. However Taekwoon stayed calm and so did his expression.

 

“Of course...” Hongbin sighed and shook his head. “If you definitely want to be together we need to talk to Depyo-nim.”

 

“Is it that simple?” Taekwoon said, with such a d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter