Thoughts

Another Sleepless Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


 

Chapter 07 - Thoughts

Recap: VIXX is currently on a tour and it's now their third day already in Sweden. Taekwoon acted like a jerk and left Hakyeon crying. He also kissed Yuna (a.k.a Owner-nim) and got together with her even though his feeling for Hakyeon. Last chapter ended with that Taekwoon black out. What will happen next?

 

 

Next Day:

“Ugh...” Taekwoon groaned.

 

Just like the day before, was the sun shining right in Taekwoon's face, but the figure was different and so was the shadow it cast.

 

“Are you awake?” It was a soft voice.

 

The figure sat on the bed, towards the end where the sun had blinded him and finally, he opened his eyes. It was Yuna.

 

“Are you alright?” She said. “You passed out right after you kissed me.”

 

“I did?” Taekwoon replied, still groaning about being awoken the way he was.

 

“Yeah. I even had to carry you here. Luckily your friend called and told me where your hotel room was.”

 

“Who?” Taekwoon was surprised.

 

“He said he was called something like.... Hwang Se-jun.”

 

Taekwoon quickly sat up and got out of bed.

 

“Hwang Se-jun??!!!” Taekwoon was surprised that he had personally called him, but considering it was quite logical (Hwang Se-jun is CEO at Jellyfish Ent.)

 

“Yeah.”

 

Taekwoon almost ran to the closet to grab a ripped black shirt and some black jeans which he wore and made him look pretty chic actually.

 

“Is something wrong?” Yuna asked lightly.

 

“No.” Taekwoon hastily responded. “It's just that I've gotta do something right now.”

 

“I guess I'll leave then.” Yuna looked so disappointed. Probably because she didn't get anything more than a kiss.

 

“Oh... Yeah.” Taekwoon said. “Thanks for getting me here.”

 

“No worries.” Yuna replied smiling.

 

As Yuna were leaving the room someone pushed down the handle. It was Hakyeon.

 

“I'll be going now.” Yuna smiled awkwardly. “Let's talk later.”

 

“Yeah.” Taekwoon responded.

 

Taekwoon could see that Hakyeon hesitated whether to go inside the room or leave. The scene of a girl leaving Taekwoon's room must've shocked him, he guessed. It wasn't that long since the breakup after all.

 

“Who was that...?” Hakyeon hesitated.

 

“It doesn't matter.” Taekwoon responded, although he wanted to explain to him that it was a misunderstanding, that he still loved him, he held himself back.

 

“I see...” Hakyeon was still not over the breakup and removed his hand from the handle.

 

Footsteps. It was Hongbin.

 

“What are you doing here?” Hongbin asked Hakyeon.

 

“Nothing...” Hakyeon replied and even Hongbin could see that he, again got seriously hurt by Taekwoon.

 

“Let's go hyung.” Hongbin said as he took Hakyeon's hand and dragged him along and closed the door. Taekwoon again laid on top of the bed.

 

“I'm fine.” Taekwoon cried. “I'm fine. I'll be just fine. Hakyeon will be happy and so I will be fine.”

 

Two or three hours went by until Taekwoon finally decided to call the CEO back. He grabbed his phone and saw that he'd gotten several messages.

 

1:11 pm

Hongbin

I know you don't like Hakyeon,

but you don't need to hurt him like

this. He won't even tell me what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter