Taekwoon and his undeniable obsession with Hakyeon

Another Sleepless Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Taekwoon and his undeniable obsession with Hakyeon

Taekwoon realized how easily he changed just these past months and became scared.
Going from a quiet and shy guy to this guy who was dancing to girl groups’ songs and singing aegyo versions of their songs, just because of him. All of this this was happening because of him.
How could it be that one individual could change him so much? Was he really that changeable to the point that others could alter him in that way? Realizing that that kind of thoughts would just keep him awake he dismissed them for now to sleep, even though he knew that the following night the same thought would occur.


Next day:


“You are going on a Europe tour this year again and you will visit London, Stockholm and Oslo this time.” Their manager said. (Let's call him Manager-nim from now on btw.)

“Waaaah! Sweden again?” Sanghyuk said excitedly. “Maybe Jaehwan will find a girlfriend this time!”

“Sanghyuk why are you saying that for?” Jaehwan said while blushing. “And it doesn't matter if I find a girlfriend or not!”

“It wasn't me who said to the fans that I could date an international fan” Sanghyuk said, still mocking Jaehwan.

“Mpfh.” Jaewan said. “You won't get any at least!” And their fight continued.

“Maybe I can get some of my thoughts sorted out while traveling.” Taekwoon thought.

“Do we get our own rooms?” Hakyeon asked.

“Of course you do, why wouldn't you?” Manager-nim said.

“Nice!!” Hakyeon said sounding really excited about the trip.

“That's good, now I won't sleep in the same room as him.” Taekwoon thought.

“I'm gonna take so many pictures when I'm there.” Hongbin said, so excited to once again see the beautiful buildings in Scandinavia.

“Can I be in them?” Jaehwan asked.

“Perhaps.” Hongbin responded.

“Everything seems so normal. Everyone seems normal too,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter