Is it true?

Another Sleepless Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


 

Chapter 08 - Is it true?

Recap: VIXX is currently on a tour and it's now their fourth day already in Sweden. Taekwoon hurt Hakyeon again (wtf?) with that Yuna left his room the morning after, although it wasn't his intention. He also talked to Hwang Se-jun (Jellyfish Ent. CEO) about the situation and confessed to him exactly how it was. Last chapter ended “Another sleepless night awaited Taekwoon”. What will happen next?

 

The day after it happened Taekwoon saw Hakyeon again. He had dyed his hair black and it was extremely well fitting Hakyeon, but his expression was sad. Taekwoon was unsure of what to do. He was very seeing how good he looked, but he also knew the that he shouldn't be that way. More importantly, he knew why Hakyeon had that expression.

 

Hongbin who had previously walked beside Hakyeon, now walked towards Taekwoon. Taekwoon was ready for having his collar grabbed again by Hongbin, however Hongbin didn't do so, instead he stared at him.

 

“You wanted to talk?” Taekwoon asked, prepared for something worse now that he hadn't grabbed his collar.

 

“Yeah.” Hongbin replied. There was anger in his eyes.

 

“Let's go over there.” Hongbin continued and pointed at a nearby alley.

 

The alley had some gorgeous street art and were actually the thought that Taekwoon first had when walking towards the alley. Again, Hongbin pushed Taekwoon against the wall, but a wall that was made of stone and so cold.

 

“You...” Hongbin began, a lot more calmer than what his eyes showed. “You love Hakyeon don't you?”

 

Taekwoon was surprised that Hongbin even said that, however he, himself couldn't say or yell 'Yes! I love him!'. All he could do was continue that facade that was destroying himself and Hakyeon. But he couldn't say no either, so he stayed quiet instead.

 

“I see...” Hongbin said. “You really feel that way.”

 

Taekwoon, again, was surprised by what his dongsaeng said to him. What? Did Hongbin really know how he felt, or did he believe the facade that Taekwoon created? The only thing he could see was Hongbin's expression that both had relief and sadness. But what it meant was unclear to him. Hongbin removed his grip and just walked away. Taekwoon, who now had fallen to the ground was shocked.

 

“What will happen now?” He thought.

 

“Oh!” It was Sanghyuk. “There you are hyung. What were you and Hongbin talking about?”

 

Taekwoon who still was on the ground, stood up and brushed off the most of the dirty that had gotten onto his clothes at the fall.

 

“Nothing really.” Taekwoon responded. “What are you doing here?”

 

“I just saw Hongbin leave this alley so I wanted to see what was here and then I saw you.” Sanghyuk replied. “But are you okay?”

 

“Yeah. I just tripped” Taekwoon said.

 

“And Hongbin didn't help you up?” Sanghyuk asked worriedly.

 

“No, he seemed to have too much fun to do that.” Taekwoon lied. He didn't want to pull Sanghyuk in this too.

 

“Then~~!” Sanghyuk began. “Let's go and eat some meat hyung!”

 

“Hahaha, fine.” Taekwoon laughed, Sanghyuk rarely used aegyo and when he did, it was too funny to watch.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter