You

Another Sleepless Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


 

Chapter 04 - You

Recap: VIXX is currently on a tour and it's now their second day in Oslo. Stuff happened between Taekwoon and Hakyeon in London when Hakyeon got drunk. The day after Hakyeon didn't remember, but confessed his feeling to Taekwoon that was surprised that he felt the same. He did not tell Hakyeon though what had happened until Hakyeon cornered him, making so Taekwoon couldn't resist Hakyeon anymore. What will happen next?

 

The next day Taekwoon woke up first, just like last time.

 

“Why am I the one who always wakes up first?” Taekwoon thought. “Oh well, I guess it's fine.”

 

He kissed Hakyeon's forehead.

 

“Hmmm.” Hakyeon mumbled, but loud enough to Taekwoon to hear. “Are you already up?”

 

“Yeah.” Taekwoon responded, while he removed the blanket from his body. “We should get ready.”

 

His body now had even more kiss marks. He wondered how Hakyeon could mark his body with so many kiss marks, but he figured that since it's Hakyeon, it's possible.

 

“Don't go.” Hakyeon said, reaching for Taekwoon. “Stay in bed, we don't need to go yet.”

 

Taekwoon look at the clock. The time was 8.14. Since it still was relatively early, he figured that he could at least be in bed for another 10 minutes.

 

“Fine.” Taekwoon said. “But only 10 minutes.”

 

He took Hakyeon's hand and returned to bed.

 

“It's nice just lying in bed, isn't it?” Hakyeon said, looking in Taekwoon's eyes. “Just having each other.”

 

“Yeah.” Taekwoon replied, Hakyeon's hair. “Just us two.”

 

Hakyeon kissed Taekwoon's lips and started to blush.

 

“Why are you blushing?” Taekwoon asked. “Like you haven't done it before.”

 

“Not like this!” Hakyeon replied. “Not while lying in bed with you like this.”

 

“You are right.” Taekwoon said, laughing. “But you don't need to blush.”

 

After 10 minutes they got out of the bed. Luckily it seemed like Sanghyuk hadn't repeated what he did some days ago, going inside Taekwoon's room, waking him up.

 

“No one saw.” Taekwoon thought. “And that's good. They would probably be ruined if they saw me and Hakyeon in bed.”

 

“Did I really leave that many kiss marks on you?” Hakyeon asked, making Taekwoon's thought fly away. “I did, didn't I?”

 

Hakyeon hugged Taekwoon. As much as Taekwoon wanted Hakyeon to continue hugging him, he knew that the other members could enter the room at any time.

 

“Let's get dressed.” Taekwoon said. “We don't have much time.”

 

“Cheapskate.” Hakyeon said, and Taekwoon looked at him like. 'You serious?' “Fine, fine. Let's get dressed”

 

Taekwoon made sure that none of the kiss marks were visible by wearing long jeans and a turtleneck.

 

“Do you want to borrow some of my clothes?” Taekwoon asked and gave him a t-shirt and some jeans.

 

“Thanks.” Hakyeon said and took the clothes.

 

Taekwoon had almost ripped apart Hakyeon's clothes yesterday because he wanted him so badly, so it was kind of an obligation to lend him his own clothes.

 

Before they left the room, Taekwoon checked if any of the other members were in the hall way and no one was to be seen. They left the room and woke up the rest of the members, or rather, Taekwoon followed Hakyeon as Hakyeon woke them up.

 

Surprisingly enough Sanghyuk wasn't awake. Maybe he actually was tired from practicing yesterday?

 

They got everyone up and they decided that they would explore Oslo before the concert, as they did with London. This time they would split up however and it was Hakyeon's idea. He said it would be for educational purposes, because since they split up the could explore different things and tell each other about it. Taekwoon suspected though that Hakyeon had a motive for splitting up, but he didn't mind if it was what he suspected. The groups were decided as: Hakyeon and Taekwoon, Wonshik and Sanghyuk, Hongbin and Jaehwan.

 

“Why am I always with Jaehwan?” Hongbin complained.

 

“Hmpf!” Jaehwan responded. “It's not like I want to be with you all the time either.”

 

“Stop fighting guys.” Hakyeon said. “We won't be in Oslo or Europe to much longer. It would be nice if you didn't fight. Maybe we can have different groups next time, okay?”

 

“Okay.” Hongbin and Jaehwan replied in unison.

 

Hakyeon and Taekwoon decided they would go on a Hop on – Hop off bus tour, since they didn't know what to visit in Oslo.

 

“If we go on one of those Hop on – Hop off busses we can easily ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter