Trouble, forget it?

Another Sleepless Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


 

Chapter 04 - Trouble, forget it?

Recap: VIXX is currently on a tour and it's now their first day in Sweden. Everything that really happened last chapter was Hakyeon and Taekwoon running around holding hands~~ in Norway that is. I ended last chapter with “This wasn't another sleepless night, but one where he finally could sleep.” What will happen next?

 

When Taekwoon woke up they had already arrived in Sweden.

 

“Oh, you're awake?” Hakyeon said. “You should sleep some more.”

 

“No, it's okay.” Taekwoon replied. “I'm used to not sleeping so much.”

 

“Of course he should be awake now!” Sanghyuk said loudly. “We're in Sweden now!”

 

“Sanghyuk!” Wonshik said. “Quiet down! Taekwoon seems exhausted, so you should leave him alone.”

 

“Cheapskate*.” Sanghyuk muttered.

 

“It's good he's up though.” Manager-nim said. “We need to get off the plane.”

 

And so they left the plane and headed for the hotel were the was supposed to stay at (it's called Sheraton, if anyone want to know how it looks like. Also it's one of the most expensive hotels in Stockholm, Sweden.)

 

“Waaaaahhh!” Jaehwan said. “This hotel is so luxurious!”

 

“Yeah, he's right.” Hongbin inclined. “I need to take photos.”

 

While Hongbin took photos, Manager-nim started talking.

 

“So it seems like it's booked wrongly.” Manager-nim said. “Instead of six bedrooms, four bedrooms are booked. This means that some of you have to share. I'll leave it in your hands though.”

 

“You heard him!” Hakyeon said. “I can be one of those who share, what about you Taekwoon?”

 

“I guess I could.” Taekwoon replied.

 

“Then Taekwoon and I can share.” Hakyeon said firmly. “What about you?”

 

“I can share with Sanghyuk so he doesn't wake everyone up and then I can keep him in check.” Wonshik said.

 

“Hmpf!” Sanghyuk said. “But I guess I can share a room with Wonshik hyung.”

 

“Then it's solved.” Hakyeon said. “Unless Hongbin and Jaehwan wants to share a room.”

 

“With him?!” Jaehwan said. “No, I will have my own room.”

 

“I agree.” Hongbin replied. “I'd rather sleep in a room on my own than with him.”

 

“Hey, hey!” Hakyeon said. “No fighting, okay?”

 

“Fine.” Hongbin and Jaehwan said in unison.

 

The group went to their rooms and since they had arrived very early in the morning, at like 3 am the members quickly went to their beds. Hakyeon, however, went to Taekwoon's bed like usual.

 

He put his head on Taekwoon's right arm and took Taekwoon's left arm around him. Taekwoon did the rest, making him tightly hug Hakyeon.

 

“Don't you need to sleep?” Taekwoon asked.

 

“No, I'm fine lying here with you in your arms.” Hakyeon replied. “Falling asleep in your arms is what I want.”

 

Hakyeon breathed heavily against Taekwoon's chest.

 

“Besides you are warm, unlike the bed.” Hakyeon said.

 

“So...” Taekwoon hesitated. “If I wasn't warm, you would lie in your own bed?”

 

Taekwoon didn't realize that Hakyeon was teasing him. He usually did, but maybe he didn't this time because of Hakyeon's sweet words.

 

“Hahaha.” Hakyeon laughed, continuing to . “Of course I would!”

 

“Then you can sleep in your bed.” Taekwoon mumbled.

 

“Yeah.” Hakyeon continued. “I can, but as I said, you are warm.”

 

Hakyeon saw Taekwoon's annoyed face and kissed him.

 

“Didn't you understand that I was teasing you?” Hakyeon asked laughingly.

 

Hakyeon kissed him again. Taekwoon couldn't keep his expression, instead he kissed Hakyeon back.

 

“I knew you couldn't be mad at me.” Hakyeon said.

 

However Taekwoon surprised him with an even more passionate kiss. Hakyeon could barely breathe, and when he did, he breathed heavily.

 

“We should sleep.” Taekwoon said and removed himself from Hakyeon.

 

“Hmpf.” Hakyeon uttered. “Boring, but I guess we need sleep.”

 

Taekwoon almost immediately fell asleep because he was actually more tired now that he had slept.

 

This is because when someone who doesn't sleep enough finally gets to sleep, they try to recover as much as possible, making them even more tired.

 

“Do you even know what you have done?” Hwang Sejun** said. “This can't go on, we're halting your activities.”

 

“But Daepyonim!” Taekwoon said.

 

“And also as the leader, Hakyeon, you should've known better!” Sejun continued. “So, we're going to nullify your contract. You can't come back here, ever! Do you get it?”

 

Hakyeon nodded.

 

“I'm sorry, guys.” Hakyeon said. “It's true that I should've known better. I hope I will see you in the future.”

 

“Get out!” Sejun yelled.

 

Taekwoon woke up in cold sweat and immediately sat up. Next to him was Hakyeon lying peacefully. Realizing it was only a dream, Taekwoon breathed out.

 

“Thank god it was only a dream.” Taekwoon whispered. “I better go back to bed to get some more sleep.”

 

When Taekwoon lied down Hakyeon hugged Taekwoon, as if he in his sleep understood what had happened.

 

“Thanks Hakyeon.” Taekwoon whispered and kissed Hakyeon's forehead.

 

Next day

 

Someone yelled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter