2nd partner

Dance and Guitar
dance%2Bn%2Bguitar_3%2Bcopy.png

 

►≈►≈

2nd week, 2nd partner. Now Minzy's partner is Ailee. She know her and they are close already so its easier to do together. But this 2nd weeks is harder. Not because of partner but because of the song. They have to decide a song which fit their voice. Maybe some people will say this is easy but its not when we talk about a song which have to fit for 2 people. 'It's not that easy!' Minzy and Ailee scream in their head.

"How unnie?" minzy asked to Ailee who lean her back to relax her body in YG's longue.

"I don't know minji-ah."

 

1 hour earlier......

Ailee call minzy when she already in front of YG. Actually, she could enter after she said that she would see Gong Minji, but she felt nervous. Not only because of this is her first time come to YG but there is one reason again. "Unnie!" Minji tap Ailee shoulder till she startled. Ailee turn her body n relieved that it was minzy. Minzy just chuckled after see Ailee reaction. "Come unnie." Ailee following minzy to longue. start to discuss and searching. Till

.

.

.

Present....

"Arghhh!!" Minzy ruffle her hair.

"How about we used 2NE1's song?" Ailee said.  She can't thinking again.

"Nooo... It's not fair for you if we used 2NE1's song."

suddenly, Ailee feel like her heartbeat stop. This is the other reason she felt nervous. His smile, his smile eyes. He is Taeyang. taeyang and GD just come from studio.

GD decided to ruffle minzy hair and got a slap in his arm. GD and Taeyang join them. "Annyeonghaseyo, Ailee imnida," ailee said to GD and Taeyang. GD-Taeyang say hello to her too.

"WHat are you doing? you looked like crazy person," GD said.

"Searching."

"Searching what?" Minzy then explain to GD-Taeyang about Minzy-Ailee problem right now. While minzy-GD-Taeyang sometimes bickering, Ailee trying to hold her inner fansgirl over Taeyang.

"How about Younha song?" GD show minzy and Ailee about the song.

"Her pitch is too high for me, oppa. I doubt that i can reach her pitch," minzy said.

"We can lower it. I think Ailee-ssi can reach it but for you we can lower it."

"It's okay minji. We can try it." Ailee said. She think, minzy have powerful voice too and she think that minzy can do it.

"But, oppa...."

"No but!" Without hear minzy complain, GD already drag her to studio. Ailee just stay still in her place. She don't know that GD could do like that to minzy.

"Don't mind them. They are always like that when meet. Come," Taeyang said. Ailee nod awkwardly.

day by day, GD always help Minzy-Ailee when he has time. Slowly, they will finish recording and finishing. Ailee could see how possesive YG men over minji. "Oppa, stop it! You made my hair looked bad." Minzy tried to neat her hair.

"cuz i'm so bad bad but i'm so good good," GD replied as he dance minzy's part in can't nobody. Not a single day when minzy and GD meet, will end in peace. Sometimes when minzy not in her mood, she just ignore him and playing her phone.

"Are they always like that, taeyang-ssi?" Ailee asked when she saw how close they are.

Taeyang who write a lyric, stop. Looked at Minji-GD. "Not often as old times. Because they are so busy, they can't meet often but when meet, their bickering become so loud. Thats irks me." Ailee just nod. suddenly, minzy phone ring. "Mingkki-ah, Phone!" Taeyang said.

GD tried to grap Minzy's phone but minzy get it first. "Don't try it oppa...." Minzy get out from studio and get the call. "Hello..."

"Minji-ah..."

"Jonghyun oppa?" she asked not sure.

"~Kkkk, who else."

"Hahhaa, how are you oppa?"

"I'm fine, and how about you?"

"Good. By the way, do you really called me just to asked my condition?" minji .

"Hahahhaa, that's just one of my reason."

"Hahha, so what else?"

"I need to asked you permission about your song?"

"My song?"

"2NE1's song."

"Ah... what this is about?"

"Me and Kyung decide to used one of 2NE1's song. It's that okay?" Jonghyun hope this will be okay.

"That's okay oppa." pause. "Which song oppa?" she asked want to know.

"Secret. You will know the day after tomorrow."

"Heish, not funny." minzy could hear some of laugh over there. "So, what about you?" Jonghyun asked back.

"Secret. You will know the day after tomorrow." Minji copy what jonghyun said. And laugher be louder.

"Heish, not funny," jonghyun said what minzy said. And they laugh together.

"I know you are busy, so i'll end my call. Thankyou, good luck n we'll meet soon."

"Thank you oppa. Good luck for both of you and we'll meet soon." THey end their call. When minzy enter studio, she never imagine will get 3 curious face in front of her. "Who?" they asked in the same time. Minzy understand if that will only GD but, Ailee and Taeyang, she never imagine.

"Jonghyu oppa."

"Jonghyun? SHinee?" taeyang asked. Minzy sit in sofa beside Ailee.

"CNBLUE."

"Are you close to him?"

sigh... "Oppa, he was my partner before Ailee unnie."

"Oh... but why he called you?"

"He just asked me if he can used 2NE1's song."

"Which one?"

"Dunno. And oppa, you asked too much."

"Hei, what's wrong with that? I just don't want my sister will go before i realized."

"I'm not going everywhere."

"Are you don't know a word which called dating?" Now 3 pairs of eyes watch her closely.

"Hello, oppa, i just knew Jonghyun oppa. Too fast to word of dating."

"No word called fast if it comes to dating," GD said.

"Yeah yeah. I'll listen to the expert one. Now, can we continue?" they chucled. and they decide to continue before the day over.

 

►≈►≈

 

meanwhile....

Jonghyun play his gutar with good mood. "Hyung, are you crazy?" Jungshin asked. He just back from convenience store to buy snacks. Jonghyun looked at him and show him his dimple. "Ani.."

"So why are you playing your guitar with smile in your face? nothing funny in here. You are alone." Jungshin look over studio. He just found guitars, bass, drum, cable, keyboard and jonghyun. "Hyung, are you just talk with those instruments?" jungshin asked.

"Babo! how come they talked to me?"

Jungshin pout and sit. He start to eat. Useless if talk to jonghyun or force him to open his mouth. "Hyung, are you and kyung-ssi already finish recording?"

"Ehem... and i already talk to minzy about the song," jonghyun replied without look at jungshin.

"Minji?"

"Ehem, because we used 2NE1's song." a crazy think cross in jungshin's head. "Hyung, are you like minji?" jonghyun stop to play and looked at him. "ha?"

"You like minji, hyung. Just talked to her, made you in good mood. we are familiar about it."

"Anniya. "

"Are you sure hyung?" jungshin feel that this hyung hide something.

"Are not believe in me?"

"No!" jonghyun sigh. "She was my partner. remember? partner." but jungshin just give him a mong face.

"Heish, share me one!" feeling frustated, Jonghyun grab one of jungshin's snack and quickly eat it.

"Yah hyung! That's mine!!" and they are start to fighting over snack. 'i won't tell you, jungshin. Never!' jonghyun said in his mind as he try to protect his snack.


 done... just a little and next will 3rd recording

i still searching some of musics n videos

gimme link or video so mayb i could use it hehehhe =)

don't forget to leave a comment, n thank you =)