beginning

Dance and Guitar

 

dance%2Bn%2Bguitar_2%2Bcopy.png

 

►≈►≈

 

2NE1 in break -again- right now. CL goes international, Sandara comeback to acting after long long time finally Yang sajangnim give his pemission, Bom went to her reflect, and Minzy just goes to university. Nothing she can do except study and dancing of course. 

"Minji-ah, what are you doing?" Deuk-Don together with Minjung come in practice room.

Minzy just wiping her sweat with towel chopper and smile. "Nothing. Just dancing."

Don gives minzy water. "Thank you oppa." Don sit beside Minzy and Deuk-Minjung in front of them. "Your body doesn't hurt?"

"Hahahha, what are you talking about. Dancing is like my life. My body wont get hurt just because dancing." They just looked at Minzy. MInzy really like their own dongsaeng. She spend half of her life in YG, in practice room. They know what she has been through. In young age, she has to bear what netizen always complain about what she did or not.

"Are you not have a class?" Deukie asked. Before, because of their closeness, some fans ship Minzy and Deukie.

"Nope oppa. I'm free hehhe." Don mess Minzy's hair. "Haish oppa, stop it. Aigoo, my beautiful hair." she tidy her hair. They chat and laugh together. It's been along time they haven't time like this. Minzy's phone suddenly ring. She look at her phone. No name. Just number. But Minzy know who. Her ex-to be boyfriend. Kevin Lee, who just a friend right now and not an idol.

"Who?"

"Kevin." Deuk-Don know her story. "If you don't want to accept, then i'll be. I'll tell him to not call you again." Dony try to snatch her phone but Minzy held his hand. "I'll get it." Minzy walk in corner and talk to kevin. She try to act like usual. Be good friend for him although he already hurt her heart.

"Ok. Be careful." she back and sit in her place. "He'll go to Jeju for a week."

"Why he has to tell you? he..." suddenly, Jinwoo oppa show his head. "Minji-ah, Yang sajangnim want to meet you."

"Why oppa?"

"I don't know. Go! Hello Don hyung, Deuk hyung, Minjung noona." they greet Jinwoo back. Minzy fix her clothes and get ready to meet her CEO. "I'll go. Bye oppars, unnie."

≈≈≈

7th floor...

"Come in." Minzy sit in front of Yang CEO. "Do you know why i call you here?"

"No and i didn't do anything wrong, right?" He like her appa. He looked at her carefully. She is one of his baby but he always thing, he was not fair. Many fans want her to solo like her unnies, he know she capable to do that, but he is afraid.

"Do you mind if you participate in some variety?" Minzy just blink her eyes. 'I'm not dreaming, right?'

"Running man?" he just chuckle. He know minzy really want to show on running man again, but he shake his head.

"You will in show which your ability. Dance, sing, compose."

"New show?"

"Yes. If you want it, i'll confirm right now." Minzy think carefully. "But, isn't it like an survival too?" he grin. 'damn, like i guess!'

"You will pairer with another participant. And like you said, it's survival too."

"with who? Idol?"

"I don't know. So, are you in or not?" Minzy look at Yang CEO closely. "Are you really want me to do it?"

"To show your capable and shut up your haters." He is 'devil' but he won't let people to hurt his children. "I'm in."

"Let's play." He smirk and confirm.

 

 

►►►►

Jonghyun still playing guitar. Guitar is like her girlfriend. Always by his side when nobody couldn't. "Oh Hyung, you are still here?"

"Why?" he look up. He see Minhyuk already carry his bag.

"Han CEO called you right? seems like he want you to participate in new show."

"Ah..."

"I'll go first."

"Hyung and Jungshin?" He put his guitar and get his bag.

"Jungshin already go home. Yonghwa hyung maybe in record room. Bye."

"Ah, be careful minhyuk-ah." Jonghyung walk to CEO room. 'Why me?' he knock the door and answer voice come from inside.

He sit in sofa. Han CEO finish his work and join Jonghyung. "Why are you called me?"

"heish, this child!" Jonghyun just chuckle. "To the point, i want you join in new show."

"Why me? WHy not yonghwa or FT Island members?"

"I dont wanna put Yonghwa in show again, for now. Moreover, in this show, you can show your ability. Sing, guitar, composing."

"Are you regret about yonghwa hyung?"

"I just don't wanna fans to disturb, set and force your private life to be friend or relationship." Jonghyung know what he mean. Fans floaded their account. Mostly from shipper. 

"SO, beside that?"

"This is survival show for idols. You will be paired with another idol."

"Who?"

"It's their right to decide that. Are you want join or not?" Jonghyung think carefully. Actually, he dislike something like this, but he wanna show his ability.

"Ok, I'll join."

"Good."

≈►≈►