1st stage

Dance and Guitar
dance%2Bn%2Bguitar_3%2Bcopy.png
►≈►≈
 
"How about this?" junghyun plays his guitar for the last touch before final recording and for 2nd episode tomorrow.
Minzy hearing carefully, sometimes close her eyes. Sounds from jonghyun's guitar is so beautiful not forget that jonghyun plays so well. Minzy gives Jonghyun smile and thumbs up. "Call!!! We used this for your solo, oppa."
"Yes sir!" Jonghyun gives her salute and then they are laughing
 
 
Mingkki-ah, good luck  -> Jiyong oppa.
Aigooooo, uri mingkki, good luck for your 1st stage.... unnies cheer you in here.. waaa >_< -> dara unnie and bom unnie
Uri maknae, although i can't fly to korea right now, good luck for you and kill them -> chaerin unnie
Mingkki, fighting!! -> seven oppa
 
These are just a few of text she got from her oppas, unnies and friends. She smile and put her phone back at her bag. "good luck for you," her stylish said after she done with minji's make up. Minzy stand up and hug her. "Thank you unnie." once again before she go to record, she look at mirror and tell to her self, 'Gong Minzy, go kill it!'
 
►►►►
 
take a note: red for Heejun, Blue for Jiwon
"get ready.... 3...2...1...cue!!!"
"Annyeonghaseyo, now we watch SHOW IT!!"
"Last week, we knew idols who will survive in this show."
"Yes, and they have to show their ability to survive but they are not alone."
"They have to face the challange with their partner. Its not only individually ability but also team work."
"Now before we see their performances, and before we got nervous like me, survivors,..."
"Please come out!!!" idols show them self on stage.
"Because you had know your partner, please stand beside your partner." Then they swap and stand beside their partner.
"Before we see 1st performance, we have to decide who will come 1st, and...."
"We choose randomly again." hahhaa...
"Mirae-sshi, please push the button." This time, Yoon Mirae who will decide.
"Nugu.. nugu... nugu...." Heejun and Jiwon add some effects which make studio more nervous.
"Jackson and hyorin!!"
 
take a note: i will fast forward other performances n only create some of judges comments (comments are absolutely what i want n just in this story) and will focus on Minzy-Jonghyun performance. Just pretend that in videos are these idol survivors, ok..
 
Shake it off from Taylor Swift for Hyorin-Jackson
"I like a part when the both of you shake your body together and could bring happiness and want me to dance with you," baek ji young said.
"But u did dance.."
"Shake it off.. shake it off..." Ji young replied with shake her body and they laugh.
 
Say something for GO-Eunji
"Your voices are good but i don't know, maybe it's just me but your chemistry are not in the best condition. Why?" Sikyung asked.
"Maybe because we are nervous," eunji answered.
"Ah, next time don't think about anything else. You have to enjoy your stage."
"Ne..." Go-Eunji answered.
 
Pop from NSync for Taemin-JunK
"I love how your dance and sing. Maybe you could put a solo dance so it feels like a dance battle in the battle," seo taiji said.
 
Breaking Benjamin - The Diary of Jane for Minhwan-Zelo
"Minhwan, you miss in some part, right? Although it's just a second," Cho yong pil said.
"Ne..." minhwan answered.
"But you successfully put adlib to cover it. Good. Maybe Mirae can say something?"
"Ahaha, thank you sunbae, for Zelo, woow.." thats what Mirae just said.
"Just that?"
Mirae shyly nodded
"Thank you."
 
Counting stars-One republic for Hyoyeon-Kyung
"Hyoyeon-ssi, maybe you can add dance and kyung, don't be nervous, okay?" Baek ji young said.
 
Mirror - Bruno Mars n Lil Wayne for Junhyung-DO
"I don't know that your voice will suit well like this. Good job," si kyung said.
 
Treasure from Bruno Mars for Eunhyuk-Jimin
"Eunhyuk-ssi, don't be too aggresive.." Studio laugh hard. "And Jimin-ssi, don't too shy, move your body!" Seo taiji added.
"Ne, thank you."
 
Happy from Pharrell William for Ailee-JHope
"I see the both of you enjoyed stage so much," Yoon Mirae said.
"Thank you.."
 
Home-Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros for Jokwon-Choa (I love their father-daughter chemistry, i hope u enjoy it too)
"Your chemistry really, i love it. Are you missing home?" Cho yong pil asked.
"Yes we are."
"I hope both of you continue sing will all your heart like that. Good job."
 
"And here we go for final stage....."
"I'm nervous oppa." Minzy touch her chest and try to calm her heart.
"We can do it!" they are nooded
"Jonghyun-minzy!!!!"
 
Mercy from Duffy for Jonghyun-minzy
On stage, Jonghyun already stand with his 'girl friend'. Guitar.
Play this for jonghyun's solo for intro ->>>  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k7bmB_-pWM "Ladies and Gentleman, we gotta burn this stage and you will begging for our mercy," Jonghyun said in his solo.
After he finish his solo, minzy show up with seductive eyes. listen to this for entire song, what i write down is translation for the song add for acts, i put in ()  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL3FGM5Nw2k Green for Jonghyun black for together and purple for minzy 
 
i love you, but i gotta say true
my morals got me on my knees
I'm begging please, stop playing games
 
I don't know what this is cz you got me good
just like you knew you would
 
(Minzy approach Jonghyun) I don't know what you do
But you do it well, I'm under your spell (Jonghyun looked at minzy)
 
You got me begging you for mercy, why won't you release me (Jonghyun moves his guitar to his back and start acting)
You got me begging you for mercy, why won't you release me (Minzy grab Jonghyun's wrist)
 
i said release yeah (He stomping minzy's hand. With annoyed face, he looked at minzy) 
i love you (then walk to center stage)
(Minzy grab his shoulder and force him to turn to her) 
 
Stop, playing with me, having fun playing with me?
so good at push and pull, am i just a fan of yours
Any guy in the world can't resist, a girl like this (minzy pats her chest)
AM i just one of them?
(Jonghyun point at minzy) what you want is 100 men
(minzy push jonghyun and walk closer) remove this line, let me get closer
(Jonghyun put his hand up and walk back) Release this hand, let me get away
(Minzy looked at jonghyun with hurt eyes) so cruel you are, easily saying i love you
(And looked at jugdes) poison or pill, which one are you, is this spring or fall
tottaly for you, don't know anything
 
(Jonghyung plays his guitar again and walk toward minzy) Begging you for mercy, why won't you release me
you got me begging you for mercy, why won't you release me
 
i said you'd better release me
(jonghyun come closer with seductive look without playing guitar)
I'm begging you for mercy cz why won't you release me
(Jonghyun poke minzy shoulder then grab her shoulder to bring her closer but minzy gave cold shoulder) i'm begging you for mercy
(Minzy released her body and turn then face jonghyun)
You got me begging, you got me begging
(closer and point each other with jonghyun playing guitar again)
You got me begging (He played louder)
You got me begging (Minzy hits high note while jonghyun plays louder)
 
(Jonghyun back to his 1st place) mercy, i'm begging you for mercy, (i'm begging you for mercy)
I'm begging you for mercy 
I'm begging you for mercy (minzy adlib, walk to jonghyun and sway her body along with jonghyun)
Why won't you release ah
(they pose. Jonghyun with his cool pose and minzy with 2NE1 sigh and smirk)
 
"Wooowww.... i don't know jonghyun could sway like that." heejun try to sway his body to.
"Enough.. enough, your body is not y anymore." heejun stop his dance and glare at jiwon. 
"Aish, can you just let me remember how y i was?" laugh everywhere. 
"Now, how about it, mirae-ssi?"
Yoon mirae just smile. "I don't know that your rap will improve like this, minzy. Good."
"Why are you not in musical, minzy?" si kyung asked but minzy just chuckle.
"I will ask hyun suk to let you in musical," seo taiji added.
"For jonghyun, i got no comment for you. Your ekspresion and how you played. Ah, i'm glad that you are put solo guitar in this," cho yong pil said.
"For added, Jonghyun, don't shy to move your body," ji young added. 
"Ne," jonghyun answered with shy smile.
 
jonghyun and minzy back to backstage.
"Good job, minji-ah." Hyoyeon hug her with smile. 
"Thank you unnie." she release her hugs. 
jonghyun pats minzy's back. "Good job and thank you." he smile.
Minzy did same too.
 
 
"actually, i don't like it when it come to eliminate."
"But here we are. For eliminate, it will individually not team."
"How cruel you!" jiwon pushs heejun's shoulder.
"How could you push me?" They glare each other and bring laughter. "next, it's not audience who decide it, but judges."
"so thats why judges chairs are empty right now."
not long, judges back. Heejun and Jiwon already got the name.
"Before we announce it, their score are from teamwork and individuality."
"Their?"
"Of course. We have to eliminate 2 person in every episode."
"waa... before it, we have to call idol survivors on stage."
one by one they show up and try to calm their self. 
"1st, maybe because she not her self out fully, Jimin-ssi, we are sorry." Eunhyuk and Choa who beside her, hug her. Eunhyuk keep repeating say sorry to her. And Jimin just noded and smile, tell it's okay.
"2nd, actually their performance is good but need some skill more. Jackson, we are sorry." hyorin and JHope hug him too.
after saying theirs good bye, they left stage and choosing partner continue.
and we got, Eunhyuk-Hyorin, Junhyung-GO, Hyoyeon-JHope, Ailee-Minzy, Jokwon-Zelo, Jonghyun-Kyung, Minhwan-Choa, Taemin-Eunji, JunK-DO.
"See you in SHOW IT!!"
 
≈≈≈≈
2nd recording is over. 
"Minji-ah." minji stop her step and turn around. "Nice to work with you. Hope i can work again with you."
"Me too, oppa. Thank you." He pat her head.
"I still can be friend with you, right?" he asked with curiosity.
minji just laugh. "Of course oppa."
"See you..." once again, he pat her head.
 

done for 2nd recording...

i know i know its not maksimal as you thought and late update.. i'm sorry..

if you know link for song covers, tell me, maybe i can use it... its hard to find especially in korean

thank you for reading and please comment so i can make it better ~^^