Today

Dance and Guitar
dance%2Bn%2Bguitar_3%2Bcopy.png

 

≈►≈►

 

Today. 1st recording. Minzy and Jonghyun calm their heart. They don't know why this nervous has to come. Maybe because this is their first show. Alone. Not as guess but as paticipants and this is survival. They have to show their ability. No act or pretending about who they are. They keep wondering how and who will be their partner. They also don't know how many pairs in this show. One thing for sure, this is will be hard and they know, there will be alot of people who has great ability. They just don't wanna lose.

1 p.m at Tv N.

"Good luck minji-ah. Call me if you finish it. I'm sorry i can't accompany you cause i have to go. Not long." Minji's manager said.

"It's ok oppa. You don't have to worry about me. You have to clear your problem or you will get stress hehehe."
"I'm sorry minji-ah."

"don't be sorry oppa. I'll call you if finish already. Ok."

he just sigh and nod. Minji get out from the car and bid good bye. "Be careful oppa." After the car out from her sight, minji walk in and go to 2nd floor.

Meanwhile....

Jonghyung just arrive and immedietly go to 2nd floor.

 

as soon as Minji arrive in studio, she can see idols who have different ability. She bow and greeting. Although she know they are great but she only know a few of them. Not long after that, Jonghyun come and give a bow, greeting and sit beside Minhwan.

Hyoyeon from SNSD, D.O from EXO, Eunhyuk from SJ, Taemin from Shinee, Jackson from Got7, JunK from 2PM, Jokwon from 2AM, Choi Minhwan from FT Island, Choa and Jimin from AOA, Ailee, J-Hope from BTS, Junhyung from Beast, Go from Mblaq, Zelo from B.A.P, Kyung from Block B, Hyorin from Sistar, Eunji from APink, Minzy from 2NE1, Jonghyun from CNBLUE. 

Minzy looking around. 'Why sajangnim just put me in alone from YG. He could put Seungyoon with me!'

"Hello, minji-ah. Long time no see." Hyoyeon gives her hug. Minzy hugs her back. Beside Hyoyeon, she only know Eunhyuk, Taemin, JunK, Jokwon and Ailee. 'Oh my God, i just realized, i don't know much of idols worlds.'

"I don't know you will join this show." Minzy know what her mean. YG artists are famous cause of how rare they are in TV show.

"I don't know too unnie hehe." and they just chit chat until they told to get ready.

►►►►

 

"Oh, minhwan, i don't know you join this show too. Choa and Jimin too." Jonghyung surprise after he saw Minhwan, Choa and Jimin. 'WHy Han CEO didn't tell me?'

"Han CEO called us after he called you. I don't know whats his real reason to put me in. You know hyung, I'm just drummer. I don't know so much about composing like you." Minhwan told Jonghyun how confused he is.

"Hahha, maybe he want you to show the real you."

Jonghyung looking around and he could tell a few of them. But what make him surprised is Gong Minji. Not because she doesn't has ability, she has a lot, but because she is YG. The only one. It's rare that YG let his child in tv show especially his 'daughter'.

"What are you looking at hyung?" Minhwan asked Jonghyung who show his frown face. Minhwan then follow his hyung gaze. "Ah, Minji-ssi?"

"I'm just surprise, you know."

"Me too. If it was Seungri hyung or Daesung-ssi, i won't surprise at all." Jonghyung just nod.

"How much idols?"

"Maybe 20. I don't know, i didn't count it hehehe..."

 

"5 minutes again..."

 

Moon Hee Jun and Eun Ji Won will be MC Show it!. They be known as idol before. With Sung SiKyung, Seo Taiji, Cho Yong Pil, Baek Ji young, and Yoon Mirae as Jury. Idols who know they are as jury, think 'Wah... this is will be hard.' how is not, they are legend. The real musician. 

 

3...2...1... Cue

Red for Heejun, Blue for Jiwon

"Anyeonghaseyo yorobun, you are now watching SHOW IT!" MC Heejun and Jiwon talked.

"There are will be 20 idols who will be paired up." Hee Jun said.

"So, we have 10 pairs."

"They will asked and have show their ability."

"Waaahhh, this will be hard."

"You are right, beside that, we have great people as Jury."

Idols who stand behind curtain have to calm their heart meanwhile mc introducing jury. ba-dum ba-dum ba-dum. Nervous strikes on. Jonghyun constantly moves his fingers. Minzy just praying and shout out NOLZA in her mind.

"Now!!! It's time to introducing you who will join in this hot stage." They introduce one by one and finally Minzy's turn. 

"We know she as dancing machine. She can dance, sing, rap and she from 2NE1. Gong Minzy!!!!" Minji sigh and get out confidently. She smile and gives a bow. "Please introducing your self!"

"Anyeonghaseyo, 2NE1's makne Minzy imnida."

Audience clap their hands. Like Jonghyun before, they were surprised to see minzy. "Seo Taiji-ssi, how about Minzy?"

"Huh?"

"I mean, she is from YG."

"Ah, so you are hyun seok daughter?" Minzy answer shyly. "I know Hyun seok and i believe you will do your job well. Good luck." minzy bows and she join with other idols.

"Now the last, the burning one who can plays guitar very well, composing and sing." everyone laugh. "Lee Jong Hyun from CNBLUE!!" he smile shyly and bow.

"Anyeonghaseyo, Lee jonghyun from CNBLUE imnida." he introducing him self. 

"Cho Yong Pil-ssi, how about jonghyun?"

"I'm sure he plays gitar very well." once again, everyone laugh.

"Of course he is."

"Good luck jonghyun." 

"Ne." 

"Now, who will be paired with who?"

They decide randomly. With computer. "This is just the beginning because whe have to see your capability, for the next, we, jury will decide you will paired up with who." Cho Yong pil said. And the result is Junhyung-D.O, Jackson-hyorin, Eunhyuk-Jimin, Hyoyeon-kyung, Minhwan-Zelo, Jokwon-Choa, Go-eunji, Taemin-JunK, Minzy-Jonghyun, Ailee-JHope.

Surprise?

"Wah, this is...."

"Why? why?"

"Ani, i'm just surprise. How could this is be so random."

"Yah, how could not random if we pick up randomly?" hahahhaha...

"Si kyung-ssi, who do you think so random?"

"Minhwan-Zelo and Jonghyun-Minzy."

"Why?"

"Minhwan and jonghyun originally play instrument, Zelo rap and minzy can rap, sing or dancing. But i want to see it." 

"We want to see it too. All off them!" Baek ji young added.

"We want too but we will see it next week."

"So, is this the end?"

"Just this episode."

"Alright, while they introducings each other, we just wait till next week."

"See you in SHOW IT! next week. Anyeong!"

≈≈≈≈

'Ottoke?!' minji scream in her head. Although she so ero in stage but she is really shy.

Jonghyun also same. He really shy. He doesn't really know Minzy. He only knew how wild she could if she's on stage.

"A... anyeonghaseyo, Lee Jonghyun imnida." He collect his courage and introducing him self.

"Ah, anyeonghaseyo, Gong Minji imnida." Minji bow to him..

"...." awkward.

"So..."

"You go first." Minji said.

"Anniyo, ladies first." they smile.

"It's so awkward."

"Yes it is." Jonghyung show his dimple.

"Mmmm... I don't know if this will be so awkward, i want you to feel comfortable."

"Me too. So, what should i call you? Minji-ssi?" immedietly minji shake her head.

"Anniyo,."

"Sunbae-nim?"

"Anniyo!" She would be more uncomfortable if he call her that. "Call me minji. Just minji."

"Ok. So, i'll call you minji. And what  would you call me? Jonghyun-ssi?"

"What if i call you oppa? can i?"

"Ehmmmm..." Minzy feel little bit worry. what if he doesn't want it? "Ok. You can call me oppa."

"So, please take care of me, oppa!" she bow.

"Take care of me too, minji." he bow. And they are just smile.

not bad for 1st introduction, right?

►≈►≈