chap 6

Dance and Guitar

 

dance%2Bn%2Bguitar_3%2Bcopy.png

►≈►≈

the next day and the next day, they keep composing and arrangement till they satisfied with their work, sometimes at YG and sometimes at FNC. Sometimes they call staffs to record but sometimes they used cam recorder. Sometimes, minji and jonghyun oversleep in recording room. Now they decided to take a break for a while. They at FNC. just finish arrangement and now, minji became little closer to CNBLUE. Not only because Jonghyun is her partner butthe rest of CNBLUE are so crazy. They always make minji laugh. Now they watch TV and enjoy their lunch together.

"Hey, i don't know if Show It! will air right now." Jonghyun said after he turn on tv.

"You don't know?" Yonghwa asked. How unbelievable that jonghyun didn't know about it.

"He just know about judo and gym. You know that, hyung." Jungshin replied Yonghwa. YOnghwa, minhyuk and minzy just chuckle. Jonghyun really want to smack jungshin's head.

before jonghyun really smack jungshin's head, MCs come out. They keep commenting. How they surprise when they saw Minhwan, Choa and jimin, how awkward Jonghyun and minji are and when they knew who is the judge. "Wahh, jonghyun, this will be hard." Yonghwa said.

MInzy just sit, eat, laugh and watch. She doesn't like talk too much. "Wah, good luck for both of you." suddenly, minji's phone ring. Without looking at who is the caller, minji pick up her phone. "Hello.."

"Mnji, where are you?" a man replied to minji in the other side.

"Jiyong oppa?" minji looked at her phone. aish.

"Who else. Where are you?"

"FNC. Why?" CNBLUE looked at her. "When you finish?"

"I don't know oppa. You sound like you will bully me again like yesterday." jonghyun, yonghwa, jungshin and minhyuk could hear the almighty G-Dragon laugh.

"I'm not. I just miss you yesterday."

"Eyy don't lie to me! Your prince syndrome strikes again and i won't fall into. Now tell me whats going on?"

"We want to make a party because seven hyung finally come home."

"...."

"Mingkki-ah, you do not faint, aren't you?" Minji just looked at CNBLUE and blink her eyes. Don't know what to do. "Mingkki-ah!!"

"Jinjja oppa? Seven oppa has back?"

"Why i should lie to you?"

"You lie to me often oppa. OFTEN!"

"9 pm in teddy hyung shop. Sharp or i will hide dongwook hyung." G-dragon threatened.

"I'll hunt you if you do that."

"Hahaha.. anyeong." he ended his call. just like that. "If he lie to me once again, i'll hunt that dragon for sure." Minji mumbled. She forgot that she still in FNC and CNBLUE around her and looked at her like she is new species. Minji sense somebody stare at her. She lift her head up and 4 pairs eyes looked at her with strange stare. "ahh... i'm sorry about it." Minji quickly put her phone in her pant pocket.

"Is that really you?" Jungshin hestitate asked.

"Hm?"

"Is that you who talk to GD sunbae?" Minji blinks her eyes like a puppy and finally she understand what he meant. "Ah... i'm sorry for my rudeness before. Don't worry, it's me when i'm with jiyong oppa. Because he always bully me."

"really?"

"They said that i'm his pet. More lovelly than seungri oppa hehehe..." 

"..." they don't know that GD and Minzy has relationship like that because in public, GD-Minzy just like usual. Artist-artist or sunbae-hobae. "Before all of you think further, i will tell you this, me and him just like you Yonghwa oppa and jungshin oppa. Nothing more. He will disturb me in YG or when we are alone. He has keep his image." now they understand.

"Can we continue oppa? I'm sorry if i have to go home at 8 pm. I don't want jiyong oppa do something to dongwook oppa." They nod.

they continue to recording. Minzy start to sing while Jonghyun record it with help from yonghwa while jungshin and minhyuk holding camrecording and sometimes making fun which bring laughter in this room. sometimes, yonghwa amazed by minji's voice. He think about something.

"Minji-ah.." minji who ready to go home has to stop. "Waeyo oppa?" she turn her body.

"Can you do collaborate with us?"

"Huh?"

"I think your voice suit for rock music an i think we can do collaborate if this show end." SHow it! just have 1 episode and yonghwa already asked minji to collaborate.

"You have to ask YG for a permission oppa."

"But i heard YG didn't do collaborate with others."

"BUt mino and seungyoon did that and soohyun too. Maybe if you ask him about it, he will give you permission oppa and i will be glad to help you hehehe..." Yonghwa smile. He will try that if this show end.

"Thankyou for your help oppas... anyeong."

"Be careful minji," minhyuk said.

 

≈≈≈≈

after long long long times, minji finally see her idol. Choi Dong wook a.k.a seven oppa. This time, jiyong really didn't lie to her. Minzy couldn't hide her happiness. She hug her oppa and take a selca with him. They take a time together share his life in military. Seven also asked how minzy doing and ask if she has a boyfriend. Seven always act like her real oppa. And time flies so fast. party end.

Next day, Jonghyun come to YG and he never expect he will meet seven when he just  want to text minji. They greet each other and Seven asked about jonghyun and minji. "Oh oppa..." minji running from practice room.

"Oh my baby mingkki, why aren't you tell me if you already have boyfriend?" Seven put his hand on minji shoulder.

"Boyfriend? Nugu? Jonghyun oppa?" Jonghun's eyes widened. "It's not like that oppa." minji tell seven oppa that they just friend and now need to practice a little dance for show it!

"Can i help it since i don't have anything to do?"

"Is that ok? byung goon oppa said, he want to help us." minji and jonghyun looked at seven and then looked each other. Giving his agreement to minji through eyes, and finally minzy say yes to her favorite oppa.

They arrived in practice room but there is only byung goon who plays his phone. Byung goon and seven share a hug and a little chit chat. "Minji-ah, can i have your song?" minji nudging jonghyun who is beside her. Jonghyun awkwardly take his phone, search the song and give to byunggoon. They play it a few time while thinking some moves for them.

"I'll make it simple because jonghyun-ssi has to play guitar." because seven in here, byung goon make him an example. Jonghyun thought that this dance season will be so hard and make him uncomfortable but it's not. THey are so crazy and sometime jonghyun will laugh like crazy too. After a few time instantiated, now jonghyun and minzy turn. Jonghyun just need to give some playboy gaze and it is must be not hard to him since he is an actor too. And minji have to seducing jonghyun in some part. Seven's phone rings. He pick up and not long after that, "I'm sorry minji-ah, hanbyul want to meet me."

"It's ok oppa. Send my kiss for hanbyul unnie." "I will." seven smile, pat minji's head, said good luck and bid goodbye. and after that, byung goon has to help iKon and now, there is minji and jonghyun who left behind. JOnghyun practice on him self while minji take a rest and watch jonghyun carefully. 

"Why minji?" jonghyun asked through mirror.

"Nothing oppa, just watching your dance hehe.." he turn his body and now facing minji.

"Why? Are you gonna laugh?" he suspicious at minji. Minji quickly shake her head. "Anniya.. i just thought that you are really an actor oppa."

"Huh?"

"Your gaze suddenly changed when you have to act like playboy who beg for love."

"You can do that too, minji. I think, 2NE1 has great performance. You and CL sunbae, have a fierce gaze which makes others scared but in a second, you can give seduce or cute look." jonghyun didn't know that his compliment makes minji's face red as tomato. And when he know that, he grin like a pabo.

"You don't have to said that if you just want to make me happy."

"I'm not." minji still not believe it. Jonghyun then approached her and pull her hand. "I'll show you." he playing mercy song. Just in second, minji's gaze suddenly changed and she become ero. They do free dance like it is their own party until they are tired and full of sweat. "Thats so crazy oppa." they tried to catch a breath and drink but unfortunately, they only have empty bottles. "I'll get it." but minzy tripped her feet. Jonghyun reflect hold her waist from behind. They stay in that pose for a while till minji's sense back.

"Erm... i'll get you water." Jonghyun released his hand.

"Aigoo minji-ah, why are you so careless?" minji scold her self and try to calm her heart beat. Mean while jonghyun sit and looked at his hand. "Her waist is so small." than he touch his chest. "I need to calm my beat."

Finally minzy back with two bottles and bring awkward situation. "I'm sorry for earlier." minji said after silent fill the room.

"Haha, no, it's ok."

"I don't know that...."

"It's ok minji-ah." Jonghyun cuts her words. "Fortunately, you not get hurt."

"Thank you..." Jonghyun laugh and drink his water. They keep silent but their heart beat not.

≈►≈►