YG Family and FNC Kingdom

Dance and Guitar

 

dance%2Bn%2Bguitar_3%2Bcopy.png

 

►≈►≈

 

Minji recieved text from jonghyun that he already here. "Why he so fast?" minji text him back and take her belongs. Minji quickly go to entrance. Jonghyun saw Minji run from basement with a small towel in her head. Seems like she just finish her shower cause her hair still wet. "Sorry hehehe. come in oppa." Jonghyun smile and showed his dimple. He just wore a simple shirt and jeans with sunglass and hat. Maybe he don't want if some netizen create some issues.

jonghyun hestitate to follow minji inside building. 'Woow..' just that. "Oppa, are you already have your lunch?" he just looked at her. "Seems like you don't have it. Lets get some lunch!" Minji bring him to YG cafeteria. "You will taste the most delicious food in south korea beside hommie food of course hehhe..."

They take their lunch and sometimes chit and chat and laugh. "Oh minji, you are here?" dony comes with the other dancers. Minji smile with some foods already in . He noticed somebody sit in front of her. "Oh, annyeonghaseyo." He greet jonghyun and smile. Jonghyun gave him slight bow and smile too. He can't talk if his mouth full of delicious foods. Dony and other dancers then get some of lunch and leave minji and jonghyun have their lunch too.

"Who?" Jonghyun asked. He saw him sometimes but does not remember who he is.

"Dony oppa. One of Hi-Tech dancers." Now he know why that guy looked familiar.

"Mingkki-ah, Mino looking for you?" Dony said as he take his seat in table beside them.

"Why? Mino already here?"

"Yes. He and Taehyun just come." not long, her phone ring. mino. "Hello... i have my lunch... Why?... aa... oke.. arrasso, bye." she ended her call.

he watch minji earlier from when he just got in YG till now, they are really close to minji. They finally finish their lunch. after bid goodbye to dancers, she brings jonghyun to lounge. "What do you want to drink oppa?"

"Water please." Minji bring 2 bottles of water. Before they start discuss, mino show up. "Oh annyeonghaseyo, winner Song Minho imnida." he greet jonghyun with a bow.

Jonghyun bow. "CNBLUE Lee Jonghyun imnida."

"I'm sorry if i disturb you."

"No. It's ok."

"Mingkki-ah, can i see your gundam design?"

"Why?"

"I just wanna see it." Minji take her sketch book and give it to mino. "I'll give it back to you."

"Of course you have hehehe..."

"Thank you and nice to meet you jonghyun-sunbe." Mino bow and went to record room.

"SO, where we have to start?"

jonghyun and minji start to discuss. Minji want some part so she can dance and she want part where jonghyun can do solo with his guitar. "Oppa, can you rap?" 

"Huh?"

"If you can do rap, we may add some rap into."

"I don't know." he scratch his head. "I.. usually, in CNBLUE, Yonghwa hyung and jungshin who will do rap. I think my voice kinda suit for ballad."

"How about you to dance, oppa?" his eyes widened. "Me? dance? no no no. I'm to shy to do dance."

"Are sure?" Jonghyun nod. "Just move your body oppa." jonghyun shake his head. Minzy just wanna know if jonghyun really can't dance or he really shy to move his body.

"No.."

"Really oppa?" Jonghyun noded and smile awkwardly.

they countinue to decide what they have to do. But suddenly, Jonghyun want to ask something. "What oppa?" he just humm, don't understand. "What are you thinking? Are you have question? tell me oppa."

"Errr.. "

"Is this about me?" jonghyun noded. "Just tell me, i won't angry at you."

"How many years you spend in here? it seems like everybody know you well." minji just chuckle.

"Half of my life."

"How old are you?"

"21 y/o." "Wahh, why am i feel so old?" minji laugh. "Just. DOn't often to frown your forehead oppa." they laugh together.

Time flies so fast. almost 6 p.m, they already know what they have to do and need to composing soon. They plan to recording in fnc. "Ah!" suddenly minji remember something. "What?"

"We need to record how we get this, right?" jonghyun know what she meant. "And we forgot to record it."

"It's ok, just this one, and we need to tell staff about tomorrow." minji nod. They decided to meet at 5 p.m after minji practice.

 

≈≈≈≈

at FNC, next day...

Jonghyun who still have practice don't know that some of SHOW IT! staff already come. They record Jonghyun's activity till he finished, SOmetime he laugh or have an argue with jungshin. Till he get out from practice room and know his guesses has come. "Hallo, sorry you have to wait."

This time, 2 male staffs who come. ""No, it's ok." they asked when he will do composing but jonghyun said that they have to wait minzy. Suddenly, his phone rings. "Sorry,." Jonghyun answered his phone and going to see minzy who has come. "Hello, oh, yes i already finish my practice.. Okay." Junghyun ended. Minzy wear jeans, snapback, black t-shirt and jacket. SO casual if you compare her when she is 2NE1 gong minzy or just Gong minji. She just has her bag in her back and simple make up. Maybe just powder and lipbalm.

"Sorry.. Let's get inside, staffs already came.." minji just nod. She looked around her. This is 1st time she visit other company. "Why?" jonghyun asked her.

"Nothing. Just... this is my first time insede other company." jonghun laugh. "Yesterday also my first time too insed YG."

"So you ever go to other company oppa?" minji and jonghyun's face become red. He just laugh to hide his embarrassed. Minji laugh because she know that she hit right in the bulleyes. Minji stop her laugh when she see 2 staff set the camera. "Anyeonghaseyo, 2NE1''s maknae minji imnida." she bow. Minji and jonghyun then sit. then they apologise that they forgot to record what have they done yesterday. Staf said that's okay at least they called and now staffs could record now and give minji-jonghyun a briefing.

They start to create lyric. "Anniya, minji-ah, It's not like that." Jonghyun correcting minji's lyric. "Ahh..." sometime minji's turn to correcting jonghyun's. There is laugh, tease, unsatisfied and awkward moment. "Yonghwa hyung, are you finish in recording room?" Jonghyun asked once he saw yonghwa just get out from recording room. It's already 7 p.m.

Yonghwa stop and give a slight bow. "Not yet. I just want to have some snacks and coffe. Are you wanna used it?"

"Yes, but you can finish your recording first."

"Ah, ok. I'll help you then." Jonghyun agree. Yonghwa excused and go get his coffee. Jonghyun noticed that they not have some snacks and run out of drinks so he excuse to buy some snacks and drinks.

 

►►►►

"How about the song?" Yonghwa asked jonghyun who follow him to buy something.

"We already get the point and will start to record. Maybe i need your help hyung." Yonghwa agree to help him. "Did you go to YG yesterday?"

"I did."

"How is it?"

"Like a kingdom." Yonghwa laugh. "But the food really delicious." Yonghwa looked at him. 

"Yah, why did you not bring some foods for me?" this time, Jonghyun laugh at yonghwa. "HOw the other?"

"Like i said, Like a kingdom. That place will kill your aura. But maybe it's just me, because most of them really have 2 personalities. They can be so wild in stage but so casual when off."

"Seems like you adore them so much." jonghyun laugh.

"Maybe." they laugh and get ready to back at FNC

 

≈≈≈≈

they have dinner snacks and then continue to trying composing and arrangement. With help from yonghwa, they get a point and already have 30%. Minji doesn't just sit like an audience, she write her rap part and give an idea for jonghyun and yonghwa. She seems don't care if there is a camera or it's not YG and YOnghwa-JOnghyun alse seem like don't care if she is from YG. 

"Minji-ah, do you have class tomorrow?" jonghyun suddenly asked as if he remembered that minji still a collage student.

"Don't worry oppa. I have my tasks done and have class at 10 a.m," minji replied without looking at jonghyun.

"When will your manager will pick you up?"

"If i finish it, i'll call my manager." Jonghyun noded and countinue his works. It's already 11 p.m and they just finish 50% from 100% done. "Minji-ah, we will continue tomorrow."

"Is it ok?"

Jonghyung doesn't get what she mean. "Of course it's ok." she smile and call her manager. "Minji, i'll get you home, tell your manager that."

"But oppa..." jonghyun tell staff to come again tomorrow at 3 p.m. 

"But oppa..." minji said after staffs go home. "What?"

"Is it okay to you?"

"What do mean minji."

"Err.. its just, are you not afraid if your fans follow us and then create some news?" minji said after saw through window that there is still a few fans outside. Jonghyun see it too and decide to wait a little more. 

"Jonghyun-ah, i'll back 1st."

"Okay hyung. thank you."

"I'll go. be careful. See you minji."

"Thankyou yonghwa oppa." and just minji-jonghyun who left. Awkward moment come again and they laugh.

"Do you ever go home at this time?" jonghyun asked.

"Actually oppa, i ever go home at 3 a.m. We need to prepeared our concert."

"Aren't you tired?" jonghyun asked disbelief.

"I am but i enjoyed. Sometime i feel my body numb till i don't want to get up but i know, this is what have i do to pay our fans. They love me so much so i have to give my best to them. I love them too." minji said till jonghyun could see spark in her eyes.

He want to say something but he saw that there is no fans outside. "Come, i'll take you home."

Minji noded and jonghyun slowly know how strong and kind she is.

 

≈►≈►