Me donnerait l'honneur de votre présence?

Regret

"Each one of you have a fire inside of your souls, and that is the fire of youth. Do not waste your youth with silly stuff, go and become someone who is pride for your parents. Your curriculums will be gladly accepted at the Wu corp. Thank you." Kris said his last line and left the room to the sound of applause and cheering coming from the students. Zitao only smirked and clapped slowly and sarcastically looking at the man who just left.

 

Kris waited for his driver at the school gate. He stared at nothing with a bored face on, entertaining himself only with the leaves being entrained by the wind, Zitao appeared behind him, without noticing the young boy beside him, Kris kept admiring the wind.

"What's so funny about those leaves?" Tao suddenly asked, startling Kris, who widened his eyes and stared at the boy. "Gosh, you're really old. Finding this interesting." Zitao mocked. 

"Where did you come from...?" Kris stared at the younger. 

"From my mom's womb." Tao said sarcastically, Kris frowned. "Why are you still here?" The younger said while unpacking a chewing gum. 

"My driver is late." Kris pointed out, Zitao let out a laugh. The older glared at him.

"You're like thirty and you can't even drive?" Tao laughed, Kris got annoyed. "Your driver is having with my history teacher by the way." He said nonchalantly.

"I'm not thirty! And of course I know how to drive! I just prefer to have a driver... and he's what?" Kris furrowed his thick eyebrows.

"Yeah... Yeah, I believe you. ing my history teacher, is that hard to understand?" Tao put the gum inside his mouth, giving it a before chewing it.

"I really do alright!" Kris said annoyed. "I should not have hired him." He cursed, Tao smirked and then looked at the man.

"Prove it. Prove you can drive, drive me to the M2" He said challenging the older.

"Alright. Follow me." Kris said with a smirk. "I'll prove you." They went to his car, a B&W BMW I8. Tao typed in the GPS the nightclub address and Kris turned the engine on, driving off.

When he turned the street it hit him, he was just fooled by a 17 years old high schooler and used as his driver. Then, Kris turned to the boy beside him. 

"I see what you're doing and just to you knowledge you won't fool me." Kris said, trying to maintain his posture as a cold man.

"I'm surprised it took you so long to notice it though." Tao smiled and laughed. Kris rolled his eyes, but deep in, he's kind of happy to have something to break the boring routine.

 

They arrived the club, the night was just starting for clubbers like Tao. The younger grabbed his backpack, loosed his tie, messed his hair and looked at Kris before leaving the car.

"Will you give me the honour of your presence, Mr. Wu?" 

Kris smirked, there's no way he would turn down such invitation. He turned the engine off and left the car.

Both entered the club without any problems, Tao immediately went to the bar, greeting his friend, Xiumin and ordering the opening of that long night, a bitter and strong shot of whiskey. Kris sat right beside him, a little clumsy, he didn't know anybody from the club. Zitao noticed the older's 'problem' and came closer.

"That barman: Xiumin, half Chinese, half Korean, his real name is Minseok, but call him like that and he'll rip your eyes off. That guy in the V.I.P table: Kim Joonmyeon, a chaebol, his nickname is Suho. Beside him, Victoria, his girlfriend, she's a model and hot as hell but lay a single finger on her and Suho will kill you. That guy beside Junmyeon is Lay: Zhang Yixing, another Chinese, also Victoria's half brother. If something happens with Suho or Victoria and it's your fault, you're dead meat, my friend." Tao explained one by one, pointing at each person while Kris listened cautiously. The younger noticed as Kris' eyes layed on a girl he knew very well. "That waitress? I know she's y but I expected more from you... Hyosung, try to not, she's a high-schooler and my best friend." 

Hyosung noticed her best friend sitting at the bar and waved smiling innocently. "Tao-yah!" She greeted as soon as she got close to him.

"Hey, Hyo! That's Kris, you know him." Tao laughed.

"Yeah, I do! It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Wu." Hyosung said politely. Kris smirked.

"The pleasure is all mine." He said and kissed gently her hand, like a y and seductive gentleman. Tao stared at him and clacked his tongue.

"I'll get you some girl, just don't lay your eyes on her." Tao said sharply just as Hyosung left to server some table who asked for more peanuts, Kris arched his eyebrow. Zitao must like her to act like that.

Suddenly, Tao left the bar and went to some table, wrapping his arm around some random girl's neck. He whispered something seductively on her ear and she smirked. Kris watched silently as the girl approached him, soon as she got near him, her hands already wrapped itselves around his neck and pulled him for a kiss. 

Zitao winked to Kris, even if he couldn't notice since he was too busy savoring that girl's mouth and exploring her body with his big warm hands. He gave his drink a sip and smiled.

He's so looking forward Kris' reaction at that girl's skills tomorrow.