Leur première rencontre.

Regret

Tao jumped over the school gate, grabbing his backpack with the suspicious smirk stamped on the face. He looked around, searching for any teacher who would dare to scold him. His teachers had gave up on this boy a long ago, they just ignored his 'escapes' between the classes. 
He laughed a little and walked until the bar he was used to go every time he escaped from his classes. Being greeted by the intoxicating smell of whisky he loved so much, the boy could not help but smile.

"Tao! How are you?" Luhan greeted the younger boy, still polishing the glass cup.

"You know how." Tao smiled sarcastically, supporting himself in the counter."The usual." Luhan laughed a little and winked before going to prepare the typical shot of Whisky.
Tao's eyes got caught by a tall and muscular figure, sitting alone at a random corner in the bar. The man had bright brownish blonde hair, fierce and seductive eyes, sharp nose and plump lips, the incarnation of lust. Tao seemed to be stuck in this mysterious man's aura, without noticing, his body led him to that table.

"What do you want, blue-head?" The man asked sharply, with a mischievous smirk, Tao could smell the strong aroma of whiskey.

"Whoa! Calm down, fierce woman!" Zitao joked. "I want a small chat, or would that be ual harassment?" He smirked, the older scoffed and looked at boy.

"Should not you be at school, kid?" The man took a sip of his drink.

"And should you not be at the park feeding the pigeons, old man?" The boy replied.

"Tch. I have a name, you know?" He looked away.

"So do I. I'm Huang Zitao." Said with a smirk. "But everyone calls me Tao." Tao offered his hand.

"Kris, Wu Kris." Kris shook the boy's hand. The older admitted, Tao seemed to know what to answer every single one of his insults or sarcastic responses. "Served?" Kris held the drink up, offering it to Tao.

"I can not refuse a good drink." Tao smiled and sat beside Kris. Luhan chuckled from the counter and shook his head. 

Kris poured down a shot for the younger, who thanked him and sipped the drink. "So... Why are you not in school?" He finished his own drink.

"It's boring." Tao said with a pout. "And why are you not working?" 

"Same." Kris looked around until his eyes captured Tao's shirt. He arched his eyebrow. "You like The Smiths?" 

"Yeah! I'm surprised you recognize it, though." The younger chuckled.

"It's not normal to see someone so young who likes that band." Kris took a sip from his drink, the younger nodded, suddenly his phone vibrated, a message popped up on his screen. 'Hyosung' He thought and immediately smiled. His best friend is always worried with him. 

 

"Where the are you? We have a lecture in 30 minutes!! 

I'm in the front, so come before I blow your head!

-Hyo"

 

​He chuckled looking at his screen, not noticing the man who was beside him 5 minutes ago had already paid his drink and disappeared, Tao got up, picking his backpack and trowing some money at the counter.  

"I'm out!" He yelled to the barman before dashing out of the bar. Luhan chuckled,

'Oh, this kid. He reminds me of my school days...I sound like an old man now.'  He thought with himself.

 

 

Tao arrived at the school, Hyosung roughly pulled his ear, dragging him to the classroom. He didn't do nothing at all, just let her be, Zitao knew Hyosung too well to do something, she's too mad to be convinced otherwise.
As they entered the classroom all their classmates stared at them with widened eyes, 
excluding the fact that it was relatively normal for that class​ watch Hyosung scold Tao almost - if not everyday - everyday.

"The next time you be late I will rip your head off." Hyosung said angrily, they already went to their seats and waited for the lecture to start, from what they knew, some famous CEO was going to have a talk with them, boring Zitao couldn't think otherwise.

"Alright, alright, I won't be late anymore." He said, but both knew. Zitao is a disaster in being punctual, Hyosung stared at his face, chuckled a little when she noticed his blue hair all messy, she fixed his hair with her fingers, admiring his face and smile.

"Class, please, be quiet." The teacher came and knocked on the blackboard, making the students quickly turn their eyes to him. "You all know we'll have a lecture, a palestra with a great CEO of our country and it will be a pleasure to have him. Please, welcome Mr. Wu." The old man said with a smile and pointed to the door, where came a tall figure.

Zitao stopped taping his mechanical pencil in the desk and looked up, smirked as he saw the man he just met, now his blonde hair was neatly combed backward and his black coat suited him so well. Kris adjusted his tie while walking to the center of the classroom, his eyes scanned the room, maybe one or two of those kids would be successful in the future, but he doubted.
Then, his eyes landed exactly in the blue-haired boy, he smirked.

Maybe, that lecture would not be boring as much as he expected.