Cela devrait être ... un retour?

Regret

Tao smirked as he saw Kris standing right there in front of his school's gate. When he saw him, the older smiled.

"How was it?" Zitao asked, knowing the answer already. Amazing.

"Amazing!" Told you so. "She was just...God! She was perfect!" Kris pointed out. "How?" Then he turned to Tao, really curious, how could a boy at his age find such a girl in a club like that? And convince her?

"Just acted like the gay best friend. Gays and girls have a natural connection." Tao smiled abd sipped his bubble tea."And learn something: the higher her high-heels are, the better her skills in bed are." Kris smiled and wrapped his arm around the boy's shoulder.

"Come." Tao followed Kris. They went back to that club.

"You already wanna hook up with someone else?" Tao arched an eyebrow as he saw the club door.

"Nope. Huh... This should be... a payback." Kris smirked to the younger.

"No. No. You can pay me in another way." Tao looked at the older, who furrowed his eyebrows and stared at him.

"Alright. As you say." Kris turned the steering wheel and they left Kangnam. "Where do you want to go?" 

"It's a secret, you'll know when we get there." Tao said as he typed the address at the GPS. Kris shrugged and kept following the machine directions.

They arrived at a mountains region. When the car stopped as the GPS said they arrived, Tao immediately got out of the car, opening his arms and taking a deep breath, his smile stamped on his face.

Kris also left the car, but slowly. He kept staring at Zitao. Surely, Kris dug a little of his past, Tao lost his Mother at a young age, his father doesn't care for him. Tao was a devil in school, doing pranks on teacher, running away from classes. But beside Kris, Tao was so... He was just a kid.

"Let's go. I have a place to show you." Tao chirped and ran in the front.

They walked for a few minutes until they reached an abandoned building. Kris furrowed his thick eyebrows.

"What is this?" Kris asked.

"You will see, come." Tao said happily and entered the empty building. "This building was an apartment one. People used to live here you know...They left plenty few stuff when there was an earthquake, come. Let's see what they left behind." Kris listened carefully and followed the boy.

They entered the first apartment, it wasn't hard to break the door lock. It just needed a kick and voila, burst open. Kris looked around, there were dust and spider web everywhere. He hoped they wouldn't find spiders. 

"Look!" Zitao held up the wine bottle. "Damn, this must be good. Maybe they have something to open this up?!"

"Zitao, I don't think you should drink this, what if... What if it's poisoned?" Kris took the bottle from his hand.

"Alcohol itself is the poison." Tao said with a smirk and the wine bottle back. He searched for an opener and found one thrown over the coffee table. "Come on, I have somewhere else to show you." Zitao left the house, holding the alcoholic drink bottle in one hand and humming a random song. Kris sighed, what in hell did he put himself in? Hanging out with this kid while he should be at the corporation doing something useful?

"Ah, Kris, you're really out of your mind." Kris murmured to himself while following Zitao, the younger suddenly turned.

"Did you say something?" 

"No." Kris shook his head, then he looked around, the view from the rooftop was breathtaking. Buildings and trees tangled in such way he never imagined he could have the chance to see. The sun was almost setting. Tao smiled happily.

"Right on time! We'll get to see the sunset from here! It's amazing!" He struggled to open the wine bottle, Kris approached and took the bottle from his hand.

"Let me." He said before opening it and making the cork come out with a loud 'pop'. He handed it back to  Tao, who took a long sip with a satisfied smile.  "Since I brought you here, which is one of my secret places. Should I can you Kris gege? Or only Ge?" Tao passed the bottle to Kris, who scoffed.

"God please no." He sipped the wine, some of it fell from his mouth, dripping in the concrete. "Just call me hyung instead." He handed the bottle back to Tao and both laughed at Kris' repudiation for the simple word.

The sun started setting, slowly drifting to the horizon, such a magical spectacle. Both straightened themselves so they could see it properly, without loosing any second of it. Tao pulled his cellphone, his eyes shone at the beautiful show in front of his eyes. Kris suddenly started to admire the boy instead of the sun.

"Whoaaa~" Tao said happily as he snapped some photos. Suddenly he looked down and lowered his head. Kris furrowed his thick eyebrows.

"What's wrong?" Kris asked, looking at Tao. The orange and red mixed with purple light reflected on his skin, making it shine.

"Hyung." Tao called. "Do you habe any regrets? Like not confessing to a girl you liked, loosing a chance...?" The younger turned his look to Kris, who was slightly surprised with the sudden eye contact. He thought for a few minutes while admiring the sun before answering.

"No.." 

Suddenly, Kris' fingers brushed lightly against Tao's lips, swiping the wine from the corner. His cheeks turned pure rose and warmer.

"And I hope to have none. I want to die happily." Kris said and flashed his gummy smile, for a second Tao felt his world stopping. Time was now just a stupid name, there was no such thing when he had Kris' smile to worry, his teeth were so white that it almost shone. 

Tao felt his heart beating so fast it felt like he could have a heart attack any moment.

Oh, no.