14_Enemy Encounters

Sacred
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Was that a werewolf?!” Jeongmin starts to panic

 

Jeongmin hasn’t encountered a werewolf up-close yet in his life, so he has his reasons to panic. Saving Kwangmin doesn’t count, since he got there before the pack of dogs arrived to take Kwangmin away

 

Everyone in the room was confused on how it was possible for a wolf to be in the same place as them. Werewolves can barely stand a handful of lavender, so…

 

“How can that super wolf stand that whole field of lavenders? I can barely stand it myself…” Hyunseong says, amazed by the nerve of that dog.

 

No one in the room had a plan. They were practically trapped in the house. Youngmin was too mentally unstable to fight, because of Kwangmin that was pretty much dead beside him. Minwoo isn’t strong or fast enough to fight in combat, and Jeongmin won’t be able to pull out a spell fast enough to knock out the wolf. Hyunseong is their only bet, but even then the wolf can destroy him. Werewolves are twice the strength and speed of that a vampire. And who knows if that werewolf outside the house brought friends with him.

 

They’re were going to die.

 

They knew it.

 

-

 

Donghyun was on the run

 

He was running and he never stopped

 

Donghyun was just convicted of the murder of his grandfather. The only family member he had left. The only blood related family member he had left that understood everything he felt. Why would Donghyun kill his grandfather? What reason would Donghyun have, to kill the only person that he had a connection with? No one at Bloodmoon was his family. Donghyun didn’t want to be there. He didn’t choose to be there. He didn’t choose to be a werewolf. He just wanted everything to go back to the way it was. Before Donghyun changed.

 

Donghyun wanted to go back to when he would go to a warm, cozy home after a long day. That long day would consist of going out to the forest with his dad. He would sit with his horse and wait for his dad to come back. His dad would come back and they’d go home together. Donghyun’s human life was perfect to him.

 

Until.

 

Donghyun’s dad never returned back from the forest. Donghyun was crushed then. But he had Minwoo to comfort him. Donghyun thought his life was getting better after that. He’d meet Minwoo in the forest most of the time and they’d talk about everything. Up until it was time for Donghyun had to go back home. Shortly after things changed, more things decided to change even more. That’s when Donghyun body started altering. Donghyun didn’t think much about then, he just thought puberty was on steroids for him. But then he found his werewolf form, and was sent to the Bloodmoon clan with his grandfather. Donghyun was granted the leader of the pack the second he stepped foot on werewolf ground, and it was all overwhelming for the young boy. He didn’t ask for any of this to happen to him.

 

Saying that Donghyun hated it all is an understatement. But now that Donghyun was convicted of murder, and is most likely not welcomed back to Bloodmoon (it’s not like he wanted to go back), Donghyun needs a place to run to.

 

And he has a place in mind.

 

A place that only he, and someone else, knows about.

 

-


 

To make things even better for the situation that the group was currently in, Minwoo proceeds to open the door.

 

“What the heck are you doing?!’ Minwoo yells at the wolf outside. There is a wolf outside, right?

 

Hyunseong, Jeongmin, and Youngmin all look at each other with the same thoughts. What is he doing, and who is he talking to?

 

“Get in here right now!”

 

“I think he’s officially gone crazy…” Jeongmin says under his breath.

 

There is no way that the 4 of them have mistaken the low werewolf growl to be something else. There’s a wolf out there, and Hyunseong, Jeongmin and Youngmin know it. The three on the floor are anticipating someone, or something, to walk in and as scared as they were, they were a little excited to see what was about to walk through the door.

 

Expecting an animal on all fours, they see a pair of feet walk in. When the group looks up to see who’s face it belonged to, they were more than surprise. Or at least the ones who personally knew the stranger.

 

“Donghyun?” Hyunseong didn’t expect to see the young leader

 

“What the hell are you doing here?!” Youngmin was on high alert and panic mode, and the very last thing he needs right now is for his almost dead brother to be taken away from him again.

 

“Wait, listen! Let me explain my situation before you attack.”

 

“Well you better hurry up then. We don’t have much time here.” Minwoo spoke up, quite curious on what Donghyun had to say.

 

Jeongmin just sat quietly. He didn’t personally know Donghyun like the rest did, but he caught on that he was a werewolf, so saying nothing right now would be his best decision.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter