Chapter 9

The reason I am here...

Although mid-term exam had ended, Yoon A still Lu Han’s tutor.
Although Lu Han only achieved 3 A’s, Yoon A didn’t angry at him even if she fails the exam because of him. As usual, they are studying in the hall.
"Now try this one" Yoon A took a step back for Lu Han to take another crack at the math problem. Right off the bat he started solving it wrong,
"Beep!"
She made a false buzzer sound to stop him from writing, he turned confused.
"Did I do it wrong?" He tilted his head when you nodded. Yoon A stood up again taking the marker from his hand only this time he didn't let the marker go. The two them stood holding opposite sides of the marker for a few seconds.
"I-..I want to do it just tell me what to do." He stuttered using his free hand to bring her hand down back to her side. Yoon A nodded silently and took a step back for him to do it himself. Yoon A gave him step by step instructions until he was finally able to solve it properly.
When he did her began to clap enthusiastically, he bowed as if he just finished a piano recital and received a standing ovation.
"Thank you Yoon A, You just saved me from failing this class." He laughed Yoon A were going to respond he continued talking. "Why do you always do that?" Yoon A tilted your head unsure of what he was talking about.
"You hide behind your glasses...” he reached out grabbing the two sides of the frame on her glasses and slowly pulled them off. Once they were off he set them down on the table.
"That's better; people can actually see your face." He smiled. It was true she did enjoy hiding behind your thick rimmed glasses, it made her feel safe. Yoon A sighed a little flicking she bangs into her face to try hiding again
"Stop it~!" Lu Han whined brushing her bangs away from her face as he looked into your eyes.
 "Y -...You have very pretty eyes Yoon A don't try to hide them..." He smiled as a blush grazed her cheeks.
“Don’t try to trick me!” She put her face away, avoiding Lu Han’s eye contact.
“I’m not. I really meant it. I loved you since the day you entered my life, not the day Mr. Young Hwa assign you as my tutor, but since we were in the seventh grade, when you accidently switched your detergent with my coffee...the day I first saw you. You are not the ‘Ms. Nobody’ like Eunji said but you are the only one who does not notice that you are popular.” He held Yoon A hands in his.
“Please look at me in the eyes…”Yoon A turned her head around. As she was trying to look him in his eyes, Lu Han kisses her lips, and made her surprised.
“I…I can’t” she took her things and walked away, but she ended up fainting. Lu Han quickly took her to the doctor.
#
“She only has a week left. She suffers from cancer. ” 
“Only a week”
Those three words made him breathless; he confessed and rejected, and on the same day there were thunders.
He is confused.
#