Chapter 6

The reason I am here...

The next day was awkward. Lu Han and Yoon A kept quiet. Tried not to look each other. One feeling guilty while the other regretted what happened.
Baek Hyun skips class with Chorong; to go shopping.
Se Hun stares outside the window, watching Krystal from far away thinking about what Baek Hyun had said to him yesterday.
“Yoon A, can you help he carry these books to my desk?” Mr. Kevin Wu asks for her help. And she nodded.
Mr. Kevin Wu is their English teacher who came from Vancouver, Canada. He was once Tiffany’s neighbor before she moved to Seoul. They were really surprised when they met each other again the first day she was transferred here, and they were like only both of them in the class, they talked a lot about Vancouver their village. Yoon A met Taeyeon on the way to Mr. Kevin’s desk.
“Hey, you need help?”  Taeyeon asks her best friend, worried she would fall. Carrying 32 thick books are not easy.
“Lucky you came to the right time.” Yoon A passes half of the books to Taeyeon.
“Wow, half of it weight like a baby elephant!” Taeyeon complaints made Yoon A giggled.
“You should be grateful; I was carrying two baby elephants just now!”  Yoon A said, and they both laughed. Without noticing Mr. Kevin Wu’s door was opened ajar, and he is standing next to the door, Yoon A failed into his arms and accidently hugged each other. The books scattered to the ground. Then, quickly Yoon A pushed herself and blushed.
“Mianhae… I really didn’t notice the door and-” Before Yoon A can finish her sentence, Mr. Kevin Wu smiled sweetly that would make any girl melt like ice-cream under the burning, scorching sun.
“It was nobody faults.” Then suddenly they picked up the same book. They starred at each other, and Yoon A realized what happened and let the book go.
“Ehem… Mr. Kevin Wu where should I put these books?” Taeyeon asks him after watching such drama.
“You can place them on my desk there.” He pointed his desk; full with presents from fan girls. Yoon A have done picking up the books, she gave him the books.
“Thank you for helping me.” Mr. Kevin Wu said, and walked away.
#
“Did you enjoy picking up the books?” Taeyeon smiled naughtily at clueless Yoon A.
“What book?” Clueless Yoon A asks.
“Well, the hugging, smile, books, and the sorry?” Well, she tries hard to make Yoon A feel angry.
“It was an incident! You saw it, you’re the one who made me laugh and not to notice him there!” Yoon A stomps her foot.
Taeyeon laughed hysterically, making the others focus on her.
“Taeyeon! People are looking and judging!” She whispered. Taeyeon managed to stop laughing, but she can’t stop giggling.