Chapter 7

The reason I am here...

“Hey Ms. Nobody! Don’t act such innocent in front of us!” The A pink approached Yoon A and Taeyeon.
“Like we didn’t know; you embarrassed oppa and acted like you fall an accidently hugged poor Mr. Kevin?” Na Eun pushed Yoon A.
“It was an accident! Taeyeon saw it!” Taeyeon nodded.
“It’s true, it was an accident!” Taeyeon defends her best friend.
Eunji pushed Taeyeon towards the sink, causing a loud sound.
Krystal who is outside the toilet hurried inside to see what happened. She saw the A pink, Taeyeon and Yoon A, with Taeyeon who is aching.
“What happened?” She looks sharply at them.
“T-Taeyeon slipped and hurts herself” Na Eun lied.
“Liar. Tell me the truth. Or else.” Krystal stares at Na Eun.
“Actually-”
#
“Why are we here?” Baek Hyun poked Lu Han. He looked around the counselor room. Then A pink, Yoon A and Taeyeon came in with Krystal. Se Hun looked at Krystal and smiled shyly. She smiled back, made Se Hun feel happy. Then, the five of them say with the boys while Krystal is saying something to Mr. Kevin, the school counselor. Suddenly, the video about Lu Han and Yoon A arguing the other day is on the projector.
“As you can see, two students are arguing about their assignments” Lu Han and Yoon A lowered their heads.
“But the point is the person who took this video is believed a student here, too wearing a ring. It was Bomi. She said the A pink pays her a lot for this embarrassing video to be uploaded, because of revenge on Yoon A. Is it right, EUNJI?” Krystal said angrily.
“I don’t understand.” Eunji said, trying to escape.
“Enough with your humiliations and your lies, Eunji. Bomi, come in!” Krystal face turned red. Bomi entered, the A pinks stares her.
“Mianhae Eunni…I-”Before Bomi could say a word, Krystal closed .
“Also, there’s an audio proof.” Krystal put her phone on the table, replaying the
Conversation of A pink, planning to embarrass Yoon A the other day she eaves dropped.
Their jaws dropped. Can’t believe.