Chapter 5

The reason I am here...

“Hey, you embarrassed oppa yesterday! Mad woman, pretends he knew you, nobody knows you! You’re nobody!” Chorong pushed Yoon A to her locker.
“Fine, I’m nobody! But at least this nobody don’t tool other peoples to do their work!” Yoon A walked away, closing her locker.
 “Hey, you don’t just walk away from us, The A pink!”  Eunji called Yoon A. Na Eun slapped Yoon A. Yoon A’s face was red.
“You think we will let oppa’s image ruined by a nerd like you? No way! ”Na Eun barked. Unsatisfied.
As Na Eun tried to slap her again, she closed her eyes but nothing happened.
“Hey girl” It was Lu Han, holding Na Eun hands stopping her to slap Yoon A. “You shouldn’t do that.” He let go Na Eun hands and pulled Yoon A hands toward the class. Everyone, including Lu Han himself can’t believe what happened.
“He…he held my hand! Oppa held my hands!” Na Eun said happily.
“But that’s because he wanted to save that crazy woman.” Chorong kicked Yoon A locker and hurts herself.
“I wonder…what relationship they have.” Eunji, sesang of Lu Han said to herself, half whispering.
“Huh?” Both Na Eun and Chorong asked.
#
“Hey, let me go!” Yoon A struggled. She slapped Lu Han. Lu Han did not stop her; instead he looked into her eyes.
“You should be grateful I helped you. Or you’d have red hands mark left on both of your cheek. ” Lu Han turned around, walking away.
 
Yoon A held her cheek.
“Don’t do that. You’ll hurt yourself. You better run home now.” Lu Han warned her without looking at her, like he’d know what Yoon A would do.
“I’m not skipping school! If you didn’t run away and let me do all your works, this won’t happen!” Yoon A starts to tear. But she wiped her tears; don’t want anyone to see how weak she is.
“But if you control your feelings, none of this is going to happen! Your weakness is your emotion Control it, you’ve said before in class you wanted to be a scientist. You are so impatient and emotional, that maybe no experiments will success!” Lu Han can’t believe he said that; Yoon A didn’t say anything; she let Lu Han who is feeling guilty walk away with his feelings.
Yoon A decides to skip school. Lu Han decides to run away even faster.
That day, Lu Han never felt so lonely. That day Yoon A never felt so regret.
Lu Han never feel so clueless; Yoon A never felt so stupaid.
 
“Lu Han, where’s your tutor?” Mr. Young Hwa, the math teacher asked Lu Han.
“She-she can’t come because she suddenly had fever.”