Chapter 3

The reason I am here...

#
“Wow, how did you managed to run away?” Baek Hyun asks him, patting his best friend back. They went to their usual café, Starbucks.
“It was easy. She was too nice to do all my assignments, and she also didn’t notice I was gone for a long time.” Lu Han said proudly, with his IPhone on his hands twitter his followers about his achievement. One of the reason they liked it here is there are free, super-fast Wi-Fi.
“What a nerd” Se Hun smiled. He took a sip of his expresso coffee. 
“You better watch out, the nerd can turn the table upside down if she is angry” Baek Hyun
“She not just easy to trick and weak, but she’s emo!”
From far away, there were fan girls stalking.
#
“Hey, your achievement was pretty cool.”
“Well, thanks. No autographs.” Lu Han said proudly, without looking who was talking to him. In front of him, Se Hun and Baek Hyun gasp. They slowly tried to run away with their coffee.
“You think you are smart enough, to let me do all your assignments?” The woman scolded Lu Han. Well, maybe because she’s too angry, she didn’t notice me running away. Se Hun thought.
“W-what do you mean do all my assign…”As Lu Han turned around; he can’t believe it was Yoon A. How a nerdy, weak girl would figure it out?
“I am not going to ask you how, and go away.” Lu Han said.
“You are so dumb in many ways; do you think a ‘Nerdy’ girl like me won’t have smartphones and log in twiter?” Yoon A face was red. She threw the assignments she had done on the table.
“I wasn’t hoping a single thank you, but at least don’t use me as your tool to do all your uncompleted assignments! I’m your tutor, not your assignment completer!”  Everyone is focusing on them. Some whisper, some looked in disgust.
“Shut up, and go away. I don’t know you and I don’t know what these are.”  Lu Han pointed at the papers. “Maybe you poked the wrong person, sister.” Lu Han stood up, tried to walk away.
“Xi Lu Han, a student in Soo Man junior high, the person who always get awesomely bad grades, my desk mate and I’m your tutor.” She grabbed Lu Han’s shirt. Lu Han held Yoon A hands, tried to free.
“I’m popular, and everyone knows that. I’m not your desk mate, and you are not my tutor. You are mad.” Lu Han tried hard to keep his image clean. Telling such lies, pretending not knowing her, and don’t know about the assignments.  Well, he is not worried because his fans will probably be on his side. The only thing he is worried is his assignments. He walked away. Yoon A didn’t stop him this time.
“Fine, if you don’t know me or these, I will throw it away!” Yoon A picked up the papers and threw them in the bin. Then she walked away in the opposite direction. Behind the walls, there were people recording the scene.
#
“Well, your fight with Lu Han yesterday is on YouTube” Taeyeon shows the video on her smartphone to Yoon A. “Well, this is embarrassing. But that punk…he’s so…despicable. ” She watched the video, with a title ‘Mad woman vs.  Flower boy’
“How on earth you’re going to face the ugly faces at school today?” Taeyeon asked her, worried Yoon A will suffer.
“Don’t worry, I didn’t do anything wrong” Yoon A smiled sweetly.