Chapter 4

The reason I am here...

“Told you so.” Baek Hyun proudly said to Lu Han who is depressed.
“I know, I know you are right, leave me alone!” Lu Han replied angrily.
“Wow, you are as emotional as your tutor” Baek Hyun teased Lu Han.
“Let our friend here release his tension. By the way, what’s the big deal?” Se Hun defends his friend.
“It’s just…just I’m stressed about being embarrassed by a mad woman, my assignments were thrown away, lied to peoples, there’s a video of the incident and…and-‘’
“You had hurts the nerd and you feel guilty” Lu Han didn’t replied Baek Hyun. So, it’s a yes.
Baek Hyun’s phone rang. It’s was his dear girlfriend, Chorong.
“…”
“Jagiya~ I’m fine. I’ve recovered from my fever.”
“…”
“It’s nice of you but I’m hanging out with my friends now.”
“…”
“Don’t be like that. I’ll be there before you know it okay?”
Se Hun looked at Baek Hyun
“Leaving already?” Baek Hyun nods.
“You should dump her. She just chasing after your popularity and your money” Se Hun tried to warn him, but Baek Hyun became angry.
“Shut up. You are just jealous because you can’t talk, kiss, hug, and hold hands or even a single call to Krystal noona. You are afraid to confess; because you are just a coward who worried that noona will reject you. ”
Lu Han still depressed, Se Hun Froze; Baek Hyun can’t believe what he had just said to his best friend, that he know for years over a girl who he knew only for a month.
“Se Hun. I’m…I’m sorry” Then Baek Hyun rushed to Chorong.
#
“Hey, the nerd embarrassed Lu Han oppa yesterday!” Eunji threw her books on the table.
“Good news it’s not my Baekhyunnie” Chorong applied blushers on her cheek, ready to meet Baek Hyun for dinner at a five star hotel; Seoul international hotel. She would order many foods, as usual and leave Baek Hyun paying the long bills.
“Do you really mean your Baekhyunnie or his money?” Na Eun chuckled.
“Hey, at least I’m not single and poor like you guys!” Chorong thumped her foot.
“Shut your mouth! I’m planning on embarrassing that nerd like she embarrassed oppa! ”
Eunji was too angry that she didn’t notice she was yelling.
There’s someone behind the walls eaves drop on them. Gasps and run away.